Food & Wine Festival Dinners?

MickeyFan84

Mouseketeer
I know that Food & Wine Festival snacks have been available on the dining plan, but are any of the special dinner events on the dining plan also? There are quite a few special dinners that sound like they'd be great. At this point I'm almost rethinking the dining plan for this trip since we want to do a lot of F&W events.

I have a feeling they're gonna have to roll me out of Epcot after this trip! :rotfl:

Last year Me and DW did the free DDP last week of Sept and into first 2 days of Oct. Anything it seemed under $4 you could get for a snack credit. As far as I now there were no TS available for the special events.
Only problem was we were so full from all the food on the DDP all we went for was the Shrimp on the Barbi. I really want to try more of the special food at the different stands.
This year we are going the same time again and also with the DDP but I just have to save some room for all the food , wine and beer at the Food and Wine Fest
If you want to go all out at the food and wine fest you may be better of forgetting about the DDP unless you are there during the free DDP offer.
Have a grat time, I can't wait to get back .:banana: :banana:

None of the special wine dinners are available with the DDP. All require advance payment by credit card and run from about $130 to $180 per person plus tax. The Signature Dinner at V&A last year was $300 per person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter