Food & Wine AP Gift

sticker231

DIS Veteran
IMG_0035.JPG IMG_0036.JPG
i just home from work and had five envelopes from Disney Destinations in the mail.

We went later during the Food & Wine Festival last year and they were out of the glasses for AP holders. They had us fill out a paper with all of our information, and said they may have a replacement item.

The replacement item arrived today. It is a small coin with a Mickey head and says pass holder on one side. On the other side 2016 EPCOT food and wine festival. This late, I wasn't expecting anything. It was nice to see they came up with something for those who missed out on the glasses.

Nice!!! Here's hoping I have 4 of those waiting on me at home since we missed out on the glasses as well! I was just thinking about it the other day and assumed that there was nothing available since we had never heard anymore after filling out the papers.

Got ours last Oct but I'm concerned for this year, we're there from Nov 2 - 11 leaving just before the last week.

Bill From PA

Here's hoping you simply live closer to Disney than I do. We had no Disney mail today! =(

Nice to hear. We went late last year and got the glass tumblers, but heard the next day they were gone. I read here that people were asked to leave their names. I was just recently wondering if they ever received anything. Glad to hear you received something. :-)

We just got these today, too. DD is so excited! :) I do appreciate Disney doing this for us. I wonder if they will order more items if they do a commemorative gift this year. They only missed getting to the end of the festival by a few days last year, so their estimate was very close.

My mom and I just got ours today. We were unsure if we would even get them since we live in Canada and the only mail we get from Disney is our trip information. They even wanted us to pay $25 each Shipping for 2 MMVMC party tickets.

So nice that they remembered you even after they ran out of the glasses. I noticed that this year, when DH entered for the third time, they didn't remind him. Nor did they remind us the next day, when we entered for my third, DH's fourth time. Maybe the word was out that they were running low on glasses. I wonder if they'll give them again this year. Loved them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter