food posioning in DLRP?

xxciaraxx

Earning My Ears
just got this email regarding my recent stay. Anyone else get this email or know what happened? Lucklily we didn't have the Salmon!

Dear Sir / Madame,

From our most recent record we know that you have been staying at Disneyland Paris from September 25th until October 4th.

During the length of your stay, if you have eaten smoked or marinated salmon in one of the following restaurants please contact
Disneyland Paris on +33160301091
or at dlp.guest.communication@disney.com.

* Café Mickey at Disney Village from Sept 29th until October 4th
* Inventions at the Disneyland Hotel on October 1st
* Chicago Steakhouse at Disney Village on September 26th Brunch

Thank you for your understanding,

Best regards

Disneyland Paris

My immediate thought here was the Monty Python sketch where Death points at the Salmon Mousse as being the cause of the dinner party's demise.

I haven't heard of a problem with salmon in the news, so could be resort specific. :confused3

i got a phone call today!! and guess what - we ate the salmon! ordered it as one of kids meals at cafe mickey so they could share it and a pizza but the didnt finish either so hubby and i helped out - naughty i know buts its not cheap to eat so we were finishing it!!!

apparently it has listeria :scared1: incubation is 2days - 8 weeks!

yikes!

i got a phone call today!! and guess what - we ate the salmon! ordered it as one of kids meals at cafe mickey so they could share it and a pizza but the didnt finish either so hubby and i helped out - naughty i know buts its not cheap to eat so we were finishing it!!!

apparently it has listeria :scared1: incubation is 2days - 8 weeks!

yikes!

oh my........... i hope ur all ok and dont come down with it xxxx

Oh dear, no wonder they're taking it seriously. Fingers crossed that you and the family don't develope any ill effects. :hug:

xxciaraxx got an email from DLP on their return about it, here is the thread.

just got this email regarding my recent stay. Anyone else get this email or know what happened? Lucklily we didn't have the Salmon!

Dear Sir / Madame,

From our most recent record we know that you have been staying at Disneyland Paris from September 25th until October 4th.

During the length of your stay, if you have eaten smoked or marinated salmon in one of the following restaurants please contact
Disneyland Paris on +33160301091
or at dlp.guest.communication@disney.com.

* Café Mickey at Disney Village from Sept 29th until October 4th
* Inventions at the Disneyland Hotel on October 1st
* Chicago Steakhouse at Disney Village on September 26th Brunch

Thank you for your understanding,

Best regards

Disneyland Paris

Not exactly what you want to take home as a holiday souvenir. :sad2: Let's hope that no one is affected.

otwidalepda ~ I've just merged this with a thread that was started a couple of days ago. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!