Food poisoning at Chef Mickey's dinner?

I am the one those gloves do not work for even in that situation. I walk with a cane which makes the gloves nonclean for serving. plus I can not grip my cane right with them on causing a fall and drop problem . yes I almost fell in line grabbing serving area to keep from falling but I did drop a plate of food in the line causing a slip hazard for people behind me. remember the people watching line are not allowed to carry for you besides the cane would make glove unclean for touching serving tools. would be a problem at Disney also
Ah, that makes sense. I certainly wouldn't want anyone to get hurt.

Ah, that makes sense. I certainly wouldn't want anyone to get hurt.
at least you get it more than the employees where this happened to me. it was not until after my accident and spilled food that they were like what can we do as this is not working after I tried tell them it was not going to work.

It’s norovirus aka stomach flu…going around like crazy right now. It was our least favorite souvenir from Disney last spring as well. I’m sorry y’all got sick, but I’m positive it was no fault of Disney’s.
Health department inspections are public information. 2015 was a bad year for Chef Mickeys violations. This year only 3 minor violations.
I wouldn’t be “positive” Disney is perfect

Gloves can be more dangerous than bare hands if not worn properly. I’ve heard stories where employees have them on their entire shift touching anything and everything. At least hands can be washed!
it is not just employees. someone like me who uses a cane gloves would not be clean after putting on and walking to start of buffet

As other people have said it could have been a number of things that caused you all to get sick and not necessarily the food. One of your party could have got sick elsewhere around Disney and passed it on to you all during that meet up, which seems mostly likely in this scenario.
This was my thought. Someone at your table was incubating the virus and ready to show signs soon, and you all got it from that person. That is the most likely scenario if you all got sick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter