Food on property

Wanna be Ariel

DIS Veteran
we are going for just two days in March for our first trip and I would love to hear about the can not miss food items offered. Pictures are totally welcomed. Thanks!

Wholeheartedly agree about the Lililoi Cheesecake at Ulu. They also had a pastry at breakfast called a Caramel Pillow at Ulu for breakfast that was divine. The Loco Moco during breakfast service at Ama Ama was AMAZING...as were their steaks for dinner (pricey, but sublime).

mickey shaped shave ice is probably the most “fun” food item at aulani...and while it’s not gonna be the best thing you’ll taste...it can be quite nice when it gets hot.

Malasadas are sold at Ulu Café. They are not as good as Leonard's, but they're an item unique to Hawaii and are still pretty tasty!

My husband would say the cereal-crusted French Toast at 'AMA'AMA. I say the papaya seed dressing and sea asparagus, also from 'AMA'AMA. Oh, some sort of lime coconut sauce a chef made for me from scratch, but it's not on the regular menu. And yes, Mickey shave ice every day! (Be sure to eat the ears first, before they fall off.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter