Food Delivery to Disneyland Hotels?

coopersmom

DIS Veteran
Can anyone recommend any good places in Anaheim-area that deliver to the Disney resorts? With a little one, eating in is often easier than eating out (and more pleasurable for all involved), and it's always good to get some local recommends before just diving in with Google search or phone book.

Vons for sure! They offer free delivery for your first delivery (at least they did in February when I ordered for the first time :) Concierge can either hold it for you in their fridges or have it taken to your room.

Thanks for the replies. I do plan on getting some groceries for snacks and such, but I was thinking more like full, hot meals: pizza, Chinese, sushi and the the like. We won't have a car so walking distance from the Disney resorts or delivery (preferred) is essential.

I am going to be watching this thread! We are in the same position! Which hotel are you going to be in? The reason I ask is because I think you can get to go stuff from some of the restaurants in DTD - so if you are at the DLH, this might be an option.

I have heard Marri's Pizza is good - marrispizza.com - anyone know? They have delivered to DLR in the past.

We love room service...ever since our DGS was about 4 yr old, this has been his must do. I think he has the room service menu from the DLH memorized :rotfl2:

I've also heard that Marri's (Katella and West) is good (red sauce Italian and pizza).
If taking the food to go is an option, you can order to go from most, if not all, of the DtD restaurants (Naples, Catal, Uva, etc.). Last month we ordered to go from Uva, brought the food back to the DLH, and everything was fine and tasty.

To your original question, yes it can be done, but it will be delivered to the bell desk. You will need to be at your room and they will call you to come get the delivery. They will not accept it for you. And they won't allow the delivery to the room.

We've ordered from Round Table Pizza frequently.

Deleted my reply because I realized I just fell for someone spamming with their personal reference code. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am going to be watching this thread! We are in the same position! Which hotel are you going to be in? The reason I ask is because I think you can get to go stuff from some of the restaurants in DTD - so if you are at the DLH, this might be an option.

I have heard Marri's Pizza is good - marrispizza.com - anyone know? They have delivered to DLR in the past.

Marri's is phenomenal! We've ordered from them a lot. Just be prepared to wait an hour or more if you're ordering during dinner on a weekend. :)

Uber Eats is also a great food delivery option. LOTS of choices and just like the Uber rideshare app, you can see exactly where the driver is to know when to go meet them out front. They do not deliver inside though, you have to go meet them at their car.

Can anyone recommend any good places in Anaheim-area that deliver to the Disney resorts? With a little one, eating in is often easier than eating out (and more pleasurable for all involved), and it's always good to get some local recommends before just diving in with Google search or phone book.

There are many restaurants in DTD that will pack your food to go. We like getting food from Tortilla Joe's and Napolini. Plus, Whitewater Snacks in the Grand Californian is a once a day stop for my teenagers. They have a wide variety of food at Whitewater and the prices are decent too. Plus, it is a great place to relax and enjoy the scenery. You can get your food to go from there too.

Last time we stayed at DLH last year, we did door dash for food delivery. Very convenient as I put the order in while we were still in the park and timed it for when we would be back at the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter