Food at Hoop De Doo?

chrismom3

I want to live on Main Street!
We've been going to WDW for many years and never been to Hoop!! Just wondering if it's worth it (for me, DH and DS-6 yrs) and also what kind of food do they serve (and is it good)?

Thanks for any info you can give!

We love Hoop De Doo (have been there 4 times in our 15 trips to WDW). It is alot of fun and food is good - fried chicken, ribs, salad, vegetable, strawberry shortcake!

Hey Fan, you forgot the beans and corn on the cob, not to mention unlimited beer, wine or soda.

Don't forget the cornbread!:dance3:

We love the HDD. We are doing it again a week from today...YEAH!!

It will be our third time with the last 8 months. We took our three teenagers for their first time in February and all three had a blast and they can never agree on anything. Considering how many times you have been to WDW, you have to get HDD checked off your "did it" list. Plus you may be back many more times when you have a blast. :thumbsup2

Hi!! Yes, HDDR is worth it!! My family had a great time there when we went. My ds was 6 and got chosen to go onstage. Precious memories!!

The experience of Hoop Dee Doo is what it's all about. The food is nothing to write home about. (I'd personally rate it to be on par with Golden Corral or Old Country Buffet quality.) The show is great fun, though. We've never left regretting the cost, and go back every few trips.

Yes, if you think of it as a show with some food provided to tide you over til your next good meal, you'll be fine ;)

It's hokey good fun. I don't feel the need to go back, but I wouldn't NOT go back if I was with somebody who hadn't seen it.

Just PLEASE don't go expecting delicious food.

Actually my family loves the food at the Hoop!! The meal isn't anything fancy, but we are fans of a good down-home tasting meal. We especially like the strawberry shortcake for dessert-it is huge and delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter