Food and Wine Festival Tips

Hoping it's ok to ask about Saturday, November 20th (the last day of Food and Wine)? We arrive on the 19th late and I have us going to AK. Should I change it around so we can go to Food and Wine or bag it? No idea if the last day is crazy or not.

thank you!

Hoping it's ok to ask about Saturday, November 20th (the last day of Food and Wine)? We arrive on the 19th late and I have us going to AK. Should I change it around so we can go to Food and Wine or bag it? No idea if the last day is crazy or not.

thank you!
Depends on what your expectations are. I have never been in any park on any day and thought it was too ccrazy and regretted that decision. Sure, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day brought different expectations than a Tuesday in March does but I'd say if you want to hit Epcot during the fest to experience what it offers, sure...give it a try but I'd go in making sure you understand its the last day of their most popular fest of the year during the first weekend of Thanksgiving Week.

You're not going to walk up tp booths at 6:45 pm and not stand in line.

Depends on what your expectations are. I have never been in any park on any day and thought it was too ccrazy and regretted that decision. Sure, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day brought different expectations than a Tuesday in March does but I'd say if you want to hit Epcot during the fest to experience what it offers, sure...give it a try but I'd go in making sure you understand its the last day of their most popular fest of the year during the first weekend of Thanksgiving Week.

You're not going to walk up tp booths at 6:45 pm and not stand in line.
ok that's great perspective thank you! We've done WDW many times so my husband, 20 year old daughter and I are going and decided we can take things much slower this go around. However, we have never done Food and Wine. I currently have our 1 day at EPCOT slated as the day before Thanksgiving so I'm assuming they will both be nuts so maybe we do give it a try on the 20th.... hmmmm. thanks again it is appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter