• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food and more food

Have they added ranch dressing as a condiment for the chicken strips? On the 2011 PC cruise, DD asked them for ranch and they handed her ketchup. She explained she wanted ranch and he found someone else, who again brought out ketchup. Either they didn't have it or there was communication problem or both :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I've always gotten honey mustard sauce for dipping.

:cutie:

jodi90 said:
How much are the snacks outside the movie theater?

Around the price of snacks at most movie theaters. Bring boxes of candy (milk duds, mike & Ike's, etc.) from home if you plan on frequenting the theater.

carmie3377 said:
Have they added ranch dressing as a condiment for the chicken strips? On the 2011 PC cruise, DD asked them for ranch and they handed her ketchup. She explained she wanted ranch and he found someone else, who again brought out ketchup. Either they didn't have it or there was communication problem or both :-)

Well, on the Dream and Fantasy there is a condiments bar with Ranch salad dressing right next to Flo's V-8 Cafe (where you get chicken strips). You could just pour some on your plate, I guess. :)

jahber said:
Well, on the Dream and Fantasy there is a condiments bar with Ranch salad dressing right next to Flo's V-8 Cafe (where you get chicken strips). You could just pour some on your plate, I guess. :)

Great, I'll let DD know :-)

Sorry for hijacking as well..

My DD who is pickey and 7 is dying to know about pasta options..

Only she is a PLAIN pasta girl. No sauces, no green stuff. Parm cheese only. Mass piles of plain noodles. I am guessing this is not a good option for her to order at sit down resturants?
I worry they will underestimate the amound of pasta this girl can eat when she fills her hump and take too long to get more. A kid portion of pasta will be a bit of a joke.

Where would be the best place for her to carb load. :)

There are few foods that she will load up on, she is a bit picky, when I see she is not getting enough calories for a day or two because of her pickyness, I try to make sure some of these favorite foods are available at a meal. Plain pasta is one. I would rather her get in a good portion of pasta, then just sugar desserts.

Also wondering about salmon. Any salmon options?.. and is there a plain salmon with no seasonings option. Again one of my DD's favorite proteins, but she is anti seasonings and sauces. Plain Jane.
Kids have more tasebuds than adults, and she was blessed with very sensitive ones. Even finding a toothpaste that she could palate was difficult.

Sure she likes pizza and other things. Just looking to see best plain pasta options.

Sorry about the book.

Plain Pasta?
Plain Salmon?

Sorry for hijacking as well..

My DD who is pickey and 7 is dying to know about pasta options..

Only she is a PLAIN pasta girl. No sauces, no green stuff. Parm cheese only. Mass piles of plain noodles. I am guessing this is not a good option for her to order at sit down resturants?
I worry they will underestimate the amound of pasta this girl can eat when she fills her hump and take too long to get more. A kid portion of pasta will be a bit of a joke.

Where would be the best place for her to carb load. :)

There are few foods that she will load up on, she is a bit picky, when I see she is not getting enough calories for a day or two because of her pickyness, I try to make sure some of these favorite foods are available at a meal. Plain pasta is one. I would rather her get in a good portion of pasta, then just sugar desserts.

Also wondering about salmon. Any salmon options?.. and is there a plain salmon with no seasonings option. Again one of my DD's favorite proteins, but she is anti seasonings and sauces. Plain Jane.
Kids have more tasebuds than adults, and she was blessed with very sensitive ones. Even finding a toothpaste that she could palate was difficult.

Sure she likes pizza and other things. Just looking to see best plain pasta options.

Sorry about the book.

Plain Pasta?
Plain Salmon?

Tell your head server exactly what she likes. They will do their absolute best to get it for you. We made the mistake of waiting until day 5 of our 7 night cruise to ask for something. He told us "Just ask". Bet you'll have exactly what you want waiting to be served to you every night at dinner in an amount that would shock you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter