Food and Beverage Guide to the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays 2018

Are there pictures of the actual menus from last year? I’m curious what is considered a snack at these booths, compared to F&W fest.

I am going to need some serious self control on my first Epcot day. Have a 4:55 Biergarten candlelight package I'll need to save room for.

I am looking forward to the icewine flight too! I love icewine. The kids like the sound of the peppermint sundae!

This will be the first time for me and DH during the holidays. We are so excited! There's so many savory and sweet items to choose from. I am definitely going to do the Holiday Cookie Stroll.

I am going to need some serious self control on my first Epcot day. Have a 4:55 Biergarten candlelight package I'll need to save room for.
Same here. I am trying to figure out how to park hop to fit more time in

What hours are the booths open? Thank you!
Unfortunately limited to 12-8PM this year.

For those with iPhones, the WDW Food & Wine app has updated to include the Festival of the Holidays this year! If your app is still showing Food & Wine: click the "hamburger" icon in the top left, then "Show All Events", then select Festival of the Holidays.

Unfortunately limited to 12-8PM this year.

For those with iPhones, the WDW Food & Wine app has updated to include the Festival of the Holidays this year! If your app is still showing Food & Wine: click the "hamburger" icon in the top left, then "Show All Events", then select Festival of the Holidays.
thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter