Fontier Classic Plus Ticket/Fare Decrease

Subi WRX

Hangs with Jerry Springer thugs at Universal
This will be our first experience with Frontier.

We bought Classic Plus Tickets.

Now the price has gone down.

Do we now have to cancel our fare (Classic Plus is fully refundable) and rebook or do can we just call to get a credit for the difference?

Thanks in advance.

IF you know the seats are still available, you could by what is on the classic plus, but I would call Frontier and ask the theoreticals and perhaps they will do a courtesy refund.

I just noted that Airtran from ABE is not more soon, and Frontier appears to have the same runs. Based on our recent Harrisburg/MCO flights.

We will drive in June, but I think the Sept trip will be a ABE-MCO.
I like the idea of upgrade to classic classic plus, but use to do the $6 for seats and send the 2 bags through...this may be simplier.

This is our situation as well. We were spoiled by the N/S flights on Airtran out of ABE (they pull out of ABE I think in August).

Now we will try Frontier, although we are not thrilled about their flight times. But we'll deal.

I tried to make the change online, but it told me the fare difference was "non-refundable." Seems crazy to me that they wouldn't refund it. I mean, what's to stop me from cancelling my (fully refundable) flight and rebooking if there are still plenty of seats available?

Just haven't dealt with Frontier before so I wasn't sure of other's experiences.

thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter