"Following" WDW Area Restaurants via Social Media for Freebies?

csmommy

DIS Veteran
Hi all - I had heard if you followed La Cava del Tequila via twitter you would get a free gift. Does anyone know if that is true? What do you get?

Also, any other WDW places to follow via Facebook, twitter, etc for a discount or freebie?

I had heard if you followed La Cava del Tequila via twitter you would get a free gift.

1) From whom did you hear this?
2) Has anyone actually posted comments about their Free Gift, and/or photographed one?
3) Free and Disney in the same sentence is basically an oxymoron.

I think it was free tortilla chips or something like that. I don't know if they still do it.

1) Let's see.
2) As an introductory/special gift, they give away 30¢ of chips for a $12-$18 shot of tequila.
3) Now, THAT is what I call a "freebie".

You really don't need to be rude. If you don't pay, then, yes it is a free. You might not think it is a good gift, but if someone is going to be at La Cava anyway, they might appreciate a free basket of chips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter