Flying out Toronto-Overnight hotel reccommendations

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hi:

I am new to this flying stuff, but my son may be flying to Orlando and I have heard that sometimes it is a good idea to stay overnight in certain toronto airport hotels and you are allowed to leave your car there and they shuttle you to the airport. Can anybody give me some suggestions or know of these hotels.

Thanks,

Deb.

of hotels handy to Pearson Airport...and for the life of me, can I think of any right now????:crazy:

Just check about Airport Shuttles, and if there is a fee to use them, as well if a passenger has to pay upfront, and then be reimbursed (crazy scam to get your $$$:D ) by the hotel...

If he is flying out on that 7:20am flight on AC, then it might be a good idea to stay overnight...have to be at the airport so early...

Drop by a travel agency, and pick up a brochure - airport accomodations are generally listed right in the front, or just ask while you're there...have fun!!:sunny:

Huge comfy rooms and great shuttle service to airport! Very effiant and great staff!
We stayed there one night in November 2004. Very happy with our choice. Less than 5 minutes from airport!

Hi Deb!:wave2:

We've stayed at the International Plaza Suites which is only about a 10 minute drive from Pearson and they shuttled us over and even kept our car......I think they'll keep the car for 2 weeks.Very nice place with excellant staff too.

Here's the link:

http://www.internationalplaza.com/offers.htm

Happy planning!::MickeyMo

Just came back from a weekend away at our favourite hotel on the strip, Holiday Inn Select. It's very close to the airport, courteous, has gated parking and is always very clean. We didn't use the shuttle or fly anywhere, so I don't know the particulars. We did, however, have a great time at the Wine & Cheese Show, LOL!

If staying on the "Airport Strip" on a Friday or Saturday nite, imho there's no better choice than the Tor Arpt Marriott at Dixon and Carlingview...it's pretty much the best hotel by the airport (honorable mention going to the Wyndham Bristol Place and Sheraton Gateway).

Also, there's some very interesting wknd rates...I bleiev Fri/Sat nite they drop from $249 (Sun-Thu) to $99 or maybe slightly higher now...with $10 more for a wonderful breakfast buffet, a great pool/sauna, newly renovated rooms, and a very comfortable "feel" to the public areas of this hotel....you can't beat it! (Marriott Rewards points on top of all that!)

Every other hotel on the Arpt Strip is suspect imho....even if it seems okay....for example was at Radisson Suites Tor Arpt a few years ago and ended up with black feet from walking on the "what looked like clean" carpet...yuck! Breakfast restaurant
(buffet) was gross...rotting fruit, poor service, not nicely done like the Marriott!

Good luck!

We've stayed at Quality Inn Suites, Marriott and this time Holiday Inn Select -all rooms were between $99 and $129, 5 mins to the airport via their free shuttle and park n fly for up to 15 days. It costs us more than that to take airways transit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter