Flying from Toronto

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello: My son may have to fly out to wdw to join us, we are driving, how do people book flights, thru CAA or is there a website available to check flight costs to orlando?

Thanks,

Deb.

Noone has ever flown anywhere in our family. Is there a difference on a charter flight. Is the best way to have a airport van pick him up at the house, and return him on the flight home.

Deb.

Charter flights are carries such as Air Transat which are good airlines, they just have less perks so they're usually cheaper, than say, Air Canada. I think your son would be fine on a charter flight. As for getting your son to the airport, I've never used an airport shuttle before. We either drive ourselves and park at park 'n fly (with a CAA discount) or we have someone drop us off and pick us up. Maybe someone else can comment on airport shuttles. HTH!

Hi again,

How much approximately is park and fly and is your car safe there.
He has CAA,

Also how much earlier than your takeoff time are you required to be at the airport. Thanks,

Deb.

They can change their flight time within 48 hours of flying and he could lose a whole day!

Also, depending on what time of year he will be flying it is best to be there no later than 2 hours prior to flight time. Holiday Time best 3 hours before.

Also try www.flyconquest.com, they show a movie.

There is also jetsgo but they fly into Sanford which is further away.

Scratch
pirate:

The last time I went to Orlando, I booked Air Canada flights through Destina. They had a special offer where they were offering triple Aeroplan points on your purchase plus a bonus of 500 if it was the first purchase you were making with them.

Jetsgo is currently having a sale on flights to Florida for travel between March 15 and June 20, 2004. I haven't flown with them before so I don't know what they're like. Their "sale" price is for $89, of course, that's one way ... and before taxes :rolleyes: But it still might be cheaper than booking with Air Canada.

http://www.jetsgo.net/en/044florida_sale.shtm

Just a thought..check itravel2000.com. This past January they had deals on a brand new charter flight called "Kelowna air" through Sunwing I believe. It was $99 round trip plus taxes etc. It was by far the cheapest flight available for our dates. I think the Kelownaf flight usually does the Orlando flight on Saturdays- (as well as other days). Anyway itravel2000.com has some great deals. By the way, the Kelowna flight was no frills- cramped in like sardines- like air Transat...but they served drinks and a meal for free and they were friendly and all...good luck planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter