Flying Fish Cafe or Narcoosies?

• Thread starter okie from muskogee
  • Start date
O

okie from muskogee

Have an ADR at FF but wondering about narcoosies. Have not eaten at either. Any thoughts out there? Thanks!

We have eaten at both several times and our nod goes to Flying Fish Cafe. We prefer the food at Flying Fish. We will be dining at both restaurants during our upcoming trip in June.

Agree. We think the FF is a better restaurant. We're going there again on May 18th!!

Looks like I'll hang on to the FF ADR! Thanks for responding! 16 days and counting to "welcome home"....

Another question for the experts, What was your favorite dish at flying fish? We like just about anything. Thanks!

Interesting how if you go to the DDP forum there is virtually the same thread, but indicating Narcoossee's is the better choice.

I would go with the menu that intrigues you the most.

FF would be my choice in a heartbeat. Once upon a time we liked Narcoossee's and then it went downhill. We tried it again last summer for the first time in a while and we're pretty disappointed. I had the salmon which was dry and even the salad was miniscale. The salmon at Tusker House is MUCH better than their's was!

FF's food quality is very good. I love to order their hearts of palm salada and mussel appetizer for dinner (plenty of food). I've also had their salmon which is excellent and my dh has had their steak which was also excellent. DD likes the Mickey pasta and the kid's grilled cheese.

FF is usually a "must do" for all of our trips. I highly recommend it!:thumbsup2

I have never eaten at Flying Fish, but I vote for it. We ate at Narcoosees last week, and we were disappointed. It did have the best dessert of the whole trip, but other than dessert, it was no better than RFC, Applebees, etc. It was meh.
Of course it could have been a bad night, but my suggestion is try Flying Fish.

I ate ate at both in April. I liked FF so much that I went back on our last day there. I like FF so much that I am going back in April. The food is more creative and diverse.

Did both during week of 5/7/07, Fklying Fish still rules.

I'm bummed to hear that folks think Narcoossee's has gone downhill. We loved it there!

Ate at FF last Aug. and didn't think it was worth the money. Nice place, okay food and wonderful servers - but for the price? Nope!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter