"Fly, Snooze, Cruise" with Go Port Canaveral

PhillyCruiser

Mouseketeer
Thinking of booking a "Fly, Snooze, Cruise" package through Go Port Canaveral. I've found a few positive reviews online but not enough to make me happy. Has anyone used their service?

:thanks:

i hope you get positive responses as i have this package booked for next month!!

We used it back in October and stayed at the Wakulla. Everything worked out great. We'll be using this service again for our next cruise in October.

I have never heard of this before!

Is the transportation shared, or a private car/van?

Thanks.

Shared; they use shuttle services (i.e. Travelynx) according to what I've read on Cruise Critic.

The few reviews I've found so far have been positive. I called several hotels directly about their Fly, Snooze, Cruise packages. They vary, some including breakfast, transfers to the Port for TWO (there are 4 of us so we'd have to pay an additional fee), etc. Also, some packages do NOT include transfers from Port to Airport. Today I booked our package thru Go Port Canaveral, staying at the Hampton Inn. Total for the package, with tax: $267.68, with transfers for 4. After booking, I immediately got a confirmation email, detailing our reservation, cancellation policy, etc. Welcome Package to be sent via e-mail within 72 hours.

We sail in April so I won't be able to post a review until we return...

Hey Philly
We booked the exact same thing for the end of February. We're new to DCL so I have nothing to go on other than online stuff. It seems like a good deal and I'd read enough reviews to satisfy me. I'll try to remember to post a review here!

we've booked at the econo lodge and the total cost for the 2 of us is $159!! Can't beat it. The cost of the Disney Cruise line airport to port and back again would be $140 itself. So for an extra $20 we also have a hotel room....not a fancy one but leaves me more money for "Drink of the Day"s. :cool1:

Curious about this...

Can you book this where you can come in 2 days before your cruise and pay for an extra night at the hotel? We'd like to do Kennedy Space center the day before our cruise.

Are there limits on the hours that you can arrive? We may try to book a flight that doesn't get into MCO until 10 or 11pm. Anyone have any experience if that would work?

Curious about this...

Can you book this where you can come in 2 days before your cruise and pay for an extra night at the hotel? We'd like to do Kennedy Space center the day before our cruise.

Are there limits on the hours that you can arrive? We may try to book a flight that doesn't get into MCO until 10 or 11pm. Anyone have any experience if that would work?

I can't see why you wouldn't be able to arrive a day or two early. But it's best to contact them directly for more info. I was able to do a live chat with a rep & she was very helpful. They request your flight info ahead of time so a late arrival shouldn't be a problem. If you haven't booked your flight yet, you can always contact them with that info once you have it.

we've booked at the econo lodge and the total cost for the 2 of us is $159!! Can't beat it. The cost of the Disney Cruise line airport to port and back again would be $140 itself. So for an extra $20 we also have a hotel room....not a fancy one but leaves me more money for "Drink of the Day"s. :cool1:

Exactly! Originally, we were going to book a room at Hyatt MCO & (1) take DCL transfers…but at $280 for the 4 of us, that wasn't gonna happen, or (2) hire a town car for the ride (with a $20 coupon). But the Fly, Snooze, Cruise package was the most economical choice. At the Hampton, our stay includes breakfast, free shuttle service to area restaurants & Walmart (upon request) if we need it! Traveling with kids, I know we'll need SOMETHING from Walmart! :rotfl2:

So, as you all know, we went ahead & booked our FSC (Fly,Snooze,Cruise pkg.) with GoPortCanaveral (GPC). Here's an update:

I (finally) booked our flights to MCO yesterday (the airfare was so cheap, I HAD to!). When I booked our FSC several days ago with GPC, I had not yet booked our flights. And now, the details:

Our initial FSC pkg. included a ONE-nite stay at Hampton Inn - MCO. But... Our return flight necessitated a SECOND nite's stay @ the Hampton Inn upon our return to PC. "YIKES!! This is definitely going to mess up our FSC with GPC!", I thought. So, I called GPC directly today, explained our flight details and I was immediately put at ease. Letty, my CS rep, reviewed my initial reservation, confirming the necessary details. Then she said: "So...you'll need a SECOND night at Hampton Inn after your cruise... Let me take a look (tick tock tick tock...) Ok...we have your 2nd night booked at an additional rate of $90+ tax. Is that acceptable?" (Yep!!) Within an hour, I got an e-mail receipt for the charge to our credit card for the additional night's stay AND our Welcome Package, detailing every segment of our booking.

Just FYI...in case you're wondering about Go Port Canaveral's customer service. So far, so good....and I'm PICKY!!!

Our initial FSC pkg. included a ONE-nite stay at Hampton Inn - MCO.

Your Hampton Inn reservation is at MCO, not Cocoa Beach/Port Canaveral? What time will they take you to the port?

I will have to look into this option as I am finding rental car rates for the day we return very high.

UMTerp

Your Hampton Inn reservation is at MCO, not Cocoa Beach/Port Canaveral? What time will they take you to the port?

I will have to look into this option as I am finding rental car rates for the day we return very high.

UMTerp

Hampton Inn MCO. Shuttle time to Port:10:30 a.m.

Sorry to dig up this old thread but I was just wondering if any of you had completed your cruise yet and could give a little bit more information on how it went?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter