Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ladies!

I'm home. We got back tonight around 6. Since then I've been unpacking and doing laundry and helping the kids finish up their homework. I'm so tired now!! LOL

But we had a wonderful time. Disney was a blast. And it was so nice to see family and friends, and be back in SoCal.

I'm watching shows I missed now. I just watched the Survivor finale finally. I do not like who won. Oh well. :rolleyes: This season kind of sucked, I thought.

Well, I just wanted to check in quickly before bed. I didn't read back entirely. Just skimmed, so I do hope that everyone is doing ok. I can't believe Christmas is almost here!!!! :scared1: Hopefully everyone is more ready then I am.

Talk to you all tomorrow. Night.

Hello ladies!

I'm home. We got back tonight around 6. Since then I've been unpacking and doing laundry and helping the kids finish up their homework. I'm so tired now!! LOL

But we had a wonderful time. Disney was a blast. And it was so nice to see family and friends, and be back in SoCal.

I'm watching shows I missed now. I just watched the Survivor finale finally. I do not like who won. Oh well. :rolleyes: This season kind of sucked, I thought.

Well, I just wanted to check in quickly before bed. I didn't read back entirely. Just skimmed, so I do hope that everyone is doing ok. I can't believe Christmas is almost here!!!! :scared1: Hopefully everyone is more ready then I am.

Are you up to date on all the Denise crap?

Its going to be busy here today. Both Evan and Connor have their Christmas parties today. No school for Connor tomorrow and Evan and Matthew get out early. YAY Im finally close to no more school for a while.

FU66_c.jpg

Christine, you need to step away from the computer, get in your car, and go buy a tree!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Christine, I agree !!!!!!!!!!!

We are going to Dallas where my mother and sister's and their families are.

I am looking forward to seeing my sisters. But some issues have cropped up this last week with my mom, so we may be staying in a hotel. :rolleyes:

:hug:

Hello ladies!

Welcome home Beth !!! glad you had a wonderful time :yay: I can't wait to hear more and see some pics !!!!

Becky, loved the pics of your kids, sooo cute !!!! thanks for sharing !!!

Good Morning Girls !!

I just called Alyssa in sick from school, we're going shopping, to lunch and to see some Christmas decorations :yay: :yay:

I'll see you all later ! have a great day !!!

Hi everyone :banana:

I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I think I'm going to actually be caught up today for a while, shhhh, don't tell the bosses, they will find something else for me to do ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter