• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flo's V8 Cafe pickle spears...wow

Donald-Duck-QUACK-TASTIC

Earning My Ears
So to start I'll say that I fancy myself a bit of a pickle fanatic. I love them with all my heart. When we stopped in for lunch at Flo's I simply wasn't prepared for just how good that pickle spear sitting next to my sandwich would be. A garlicky hint, nice and cold, one of the best I've ever had.

Does anyone have any info on these? Is it a brand that they purchase, do they make them in house or somewhere else within Disney?

Last edited:
You can buy the WHOLE PICKLE in several locations around the parks. Check the fruit stands! They have the varieties, original, sour, and garlic. They are amazing! Try the fried pickles at Carnation Cafe next! Amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter