Floridas toll question

tinksgilrs251520

I want to be at WDW
Hello all we are traveling from MI and I was just wondering if anybody out there knows how much the tolls are and what was the highest toll that you have to pay? we are taking 75 south all the way down

I-75 of course is completely free all the way from Michigan to Florida.

Florida's Turnpike has a mainline toll plaza near Leesburg that will cost you $2.50.

Once you get to the Orlando area, there are two main routes to Disney and which one to take depends on where your hotel is located or the theme park you're going to if you're headed to one of those first.

If you stay on the Turnpike to the I-4 junction (Exit# 259), you'll pay another $.50 at the exit. If you get off the Turnpike earlier at the Western Beltway (TOLL 429, Exit #267A), there is no exit toll but you'll pay $1.00 on the 429.

So bottom line is that you're looking at either $3.00 or $3.50 total. Not too bad.

BobK/Orlando

Also Tink, if you are staying on property, the 429 route is well worth the extra $.50. I-4 can be a nightmare at times, but by comparison the 429 is far and away faster and will seem like a nice country drive traffic wise:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter