Florida Residents

Thachi

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if Florida residents can still get the 4 day hopper for $99? Or is there another special ticket rate for Florida residents? We're (4 adults/5 kids) coming down there in July and would like to start budgeting for the tickets. My sister is a Florida resident and will be joining us.

That's a good question. I want to know the same thing. We have a couple of friends that are residence and plan on meeting us there. I haven't had a chance to telephone them.

I gather from what you said (We're 4 adults/5 kids coming down there in July and would like to start budgeting for the tickets.) that you're looking to have your sister buy you Florida- resident discounted tickets. If I'm not mistaken, Disney is very cautious about that and definite ID is required in using those passes. Your sister best verify how they can be used before purchasing.

Gibbey is correct. She would not be able to buy passes for you without a florida ID for each. And if she was able to order them, you would need to show ID for each pass to activate them.

I don't know of the $99 park hopper being offered as of right now, I know they offered it 2 summers ago but I haven't paid much attention since buying a seasonal pass for $155.

ani_theme_parks.gif

<font color = 0000CC>With a voice from every country, a face from every land, we'll celebrate the future hand in hand!</font>

<font color = FF0066>WDW too many times to count!
</font><font color =6600CC>All Star Music 6/99 & 9/00 </font><font color = 00CC00>Dolphin 12/00 </font><font color = 6600CC> CBR 9/00 & 3/01 </font><font color = 00CC00>PO 3/01

Any Florida resident discount is for Florida residents only, not their guests.

Gail

Offsite - 88
CBR - 89 & 90
PO - 91
OKW-92,OKW-93,OKW-96, OKW-97 2X'S,OKW-98 2X's
OKW-99 2X'S,OKW-00 2X's OKW-01 1X
Jamaica-SandalsInn 98&00

wow! I am a florida resident. we are only going to the magic kingdom one day.. how does one find out about florida resident discounts???

www.wdwig.com

Gail

Offsite - 88
CBR - 89 & 90
PO - 91
OKW-92,OKW-93,OKW-96, OKW-97 2X'S,OKW-98 2X's
OKW-99 2X'S,OKW-00 2X's OKW-01 1X
Jamaica-SandalsInn 98&00

Hi,

They haven't offered any Florida Resident disc. ticket this year except for the Seasonal Pass. They may decide to do something like the $99 pass again in May/June time frame.

Hope this helps...
Mmketeer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest