Florida Resident Summer Fun Ticket question

bjpack

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

First, we attempted to buy the Summer Fun tickets and verify residency online but it did not work. I entered my wife's Florida license number and it simply told me that we need to verify in person. We are going to head to Disney Springs to purchase the tickets in person, armed with our Florida proofs of residency.

That said, once we have the tickets (we will be purchasing 5 4-day tickets), and have proved residency, what is the process at the gate on the day of attendance? There is a slight possibility that one of us may not be able to go one of the days and we are wondering if there would be an issue if one of our kids brings a friend to use one of our tickets.

TIA!

Hi all,

First, we attempted to buy the Summer Fun tickets and verify residency online but it did not work. I entered my wife's Florida license number and it simply told me that we need to verify in person. We are going to head to Disney Springs to purchase the tickets in person, armed with our Florida proofs of residency.

That said, once we have the tickets (we will be purchasing 5 4-day tickets), and have proved residency, what is the process at the gate on the day of attendance? There is a slight possibility that one of us may not be able to go one of the days and we are wondering if there would be an issue if one of our kids brings a friend to use one of our tickets.

TIA!
If the friend is under 18 years of age, there should be no problem.

If the friend is under 18 years of age, there should be no problem.

Our kids are all over 18 so what if the kid is over 18? Would they then ask for something other than the ticket that was provided? Thanks again.

We verified residency online and were never asked for anything else at the gates. Neither were the other 3 FL resident families we were with.

On a previous Florida Resident ticket offer, we had to show our ID at the gate on our 1st visit at Animal Kingdom. We just scanned our cards on the remaining visits.

I’ve purchased Florida resident tickets 3 times since our passes expired. I buy tickets for me and DH, online. Only the first time, tickets for October 2020, did it allow me to verify my residency online. However, that didn’t do much good, because I wasn’t able to do it for DH. We just make it part of our routine for first night on property to visit the ticket booth outside EPCOT and show them our ID’s and get a ticket in card form, so we know we are set for the remainder of the trip. The only thing I find consistent with Disney is that there is no consistency.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!