• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Florida May 2003 booked!!!

Sleepy Dragon

Earning My Ears
I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited. Yesterday we managed to book our flights to Orlando May 2003.

We have been waiting for BA to release the flights for a while - we have always been told that they were released 365 days before - however this week they have apparently changed their policy and now will not be releasing them until July!! Reason given is that they want to suss out the demand before they decide how many planes to put on?????? How mad it that?

Well Virgin have now released their flights and are around £100 less than BA so we booked 16 seats yesterday - 8 adults/8 cherrubs!!

Can't wait - planning meetings here we come.

Julie

Isn't it great when you book a new trip. All that planning. A great excuse to buy lots of new guidebooks and spend hourse on the boards researching.

Angela

Awwwwwwww cool...
Get planning hehe

8weeks till we go,and i want to book another holiday to wdw now lol for xmas :cool:

Beth x :Pinkbounc :bounce:

When do you think I should get out the suitcases? Planning all that shopping already. I have a whole year to dream of all the lovely things I can buy. But how many extra suitcases??:earsgirl:

Julie

Hi Julie :) :) :)

I'll pop over to Orlando and check everything's okay for your visit :D In fact, I'll go in three weeks time to check for you :D ( No......... don't thank me, I don't mind, really I don't!)

Woohoo! Congrats Julie :)

Shirley, you don't mind if I give you a hand with that research do you? ;)

Penny :)

........ not at all Penny :D
Anything in particlular you'd like us to check on for you Julie :D :D ?

My most favouritist shop is Mouse Gear in Epcot - dying to buy things for the house. Also want to visit loads of scrapbook shops but not sure how much of that DH will allow!!

Is it true you can get hold of scrapbook supplies in MGM. I recall someone saying there was a shop near the entrance with a few things in??

Hope we don't spend as much as last year though - but I'm sure we will - more disney mad than ever!!
Julie

when we go in Sept we want to buy some xmas tree decorations so that we get reminded of our trip every year when we put the tree up

:)

What dates are you travelling, we too are booked with Virgin for may next year!!
(we got a good price also)
Jules

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter