Florida Based Military ID?

R3b3cca

Earning My Ears
So I'm stationed at Macdill and I want to buy a resident pass. One of the methods of verification is a "Florida based military ID." This would be all fine and dandy however there is no such thing as a state based military ID. Has anyone run into this problem? Will they just accept my military ID or?

So I'm stationed at Macdill and I want to buy a resident pass. One of the methods of verification is a "Florida based military ID." This would be all fine and dandy however there is no such thing as a state based military ID. Has anyone run into this problem? Will they just accept my military ID or?
I'm guessing yes. If they don't I will be disappointed.

Thanks for your service!!

MG

Just bring any other proof of residency (bills, bank statements, etc with a FL address) and save yourself a possibly massive headache.

When we lived in Tampa we had friends stationed at MacDill and they had Florida resident APs so there must be someway for you get them. I think WDW is very happy to discount just about anything as much as possible for those serving our country! Thanks for your service!

They can't accept "just" a military ID, or every military person could say they are a Florida resident. Since that is only one of the possible methods of verifying eligibility, you'll have to bring another.

I wonder if a copy of your orders to MacDill would suffice to show you are a Florida resident?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter