floral centerpieces under $100

mickeyshellbelle

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!
So I just received my floral BEO and I am wondering if anyone has pics of floral arrangements that were under $100.00. I received two quotes for 2 non floral arrangements at $100 and $175. At those prices I'd rather have floral so I could use it at the Wedding Pavillion as well. TIA!

Here is a photo of our centerpieces (which was $70)
40941_1449964900673_1579752316_1048906_5241005_n.jpg

This included roses, greenery, hot pink berries and the rose petals on the tables. I had asked for the centerpieces to be less than $75 and in simple, square vases.

After my planning session, I was quoted at $150 for something similar but larger. I knew this was a good place to cut back the $ a bit. I was happy with the size of the centerpieces, I just wish there were more hot pink berries!

I am re-using my bridesmaid's bouquets as my centerpieces. I have four rounds and a sweetheart and it just worked out that I have five bridesmaids. The bouquets are $115 and the vase rentals are between 7-10, I can't remember. We're also using 4 votive candles @ $3 each on each of the tables, and acrylic ice sprinkled on the tables which is $15 for all five. So by re-using the bouquets, our centerpieces are costing under $30 each.

I am re-using my bridesmaid's bouquets as my centerpieces. I have four rounds and a sweetheart and it just worked out that I have five bridesmaids. The bouquets are $115 and the vase rentals are between 7-10, I can't remember. We're also using 4 votive candles @ $3 each on each of the tables, and acrylic ice sprinkled on the tables which is $15 for all five. So by re-using the bouquets, our centerpieces are costing under $30 each.

That's a really good idea reusing the bouquets!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter