So, in the past I've booked my round trip flights when I booked my WDW vacations- anywhere from 3 weeks to 1 year out and just paid whatever came up. I'm trying to hold out for the best price on our June 20-27 trip and signed up at Yapta. The Continental flights I'm considering have gone up this week and my fears are 1. They will continue to go up and 2. If I wait too long the flights I'd consider will be sold out. I'd welcome any reassurance/advice from those of you who are experienced with this. Thanks in advance.