Flight times for California Adventure

davg598

Earning My Ears
We are going on the California Adventure in October. We have already postponed this trip twice and excited that we actually get to go.

We have a college football game on the Saturday before the trip, so we are going to head to LA on Sunday.

What time do we have to be in LA by for the trip? I have looked on the adventure by Disney website, but I can’t find anything. I remember something about 2pm but can’t confirm anything.

Thanks

David

We needed to meet the hosts at the Loews before 3pm (maybe 3:30?) on the first day. Dinner was at 5:30 at the Loews.

If you were planning on using their transfer this in on my reservation confirmation:
  • Arrive on your first day at Los Angeles Airport (LAX) or Long Beach Airport (LGB) no later than 1:00 P.M
We go in October too!

My confirmation email also says to arrive no later than 1 pm, but I think that's just to make sure you have plenty of time. Our guides were available for registration until 3 pm and welcome dinner was at 5:30.

You will still get transfers if you arrive later, the guides just might not be available to meet you until dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter