• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flight from T.O to LAX airport

Samantha_Mommy

Mouseketeer
I am thinking of flying to LAX airport in April. (Disney Cruise!) When is the best time to purchase flight? It seems that it is a commom flight (everyday) from Toronto to LAX airport. Any suggestions?

Best time to book is whenever you see a price that you're comfortable with.

Air Canada and American Airlines are the only two airlines to fly this route nonstop (AC flights are also sold with a UA flight number), so they can get away with charging a premium for nonstop service. For that reason, it's rare to come away with a great deal on this route.

If you can handle the stop over check flight from Toronto to Las Vegas to LA.

We've found it to be alot cheaper that way plus you get more competition. Delta, Westjet and American Airlines have 1 stop over (American also offers a non-stop).

Just keep in mind when easter falls-rates will be up then.

I doubt you want to drive to Detroit, but depending how much you want to save, Spirit flies non stop to LAX for usually $89 - $99 each way with minimal taxes.

We flew direct YYZ-LAX via Air Canada a few weeks ago. For us, travelling with kids, it was worth it to pay a bit more for a direct flight (we typically fly out of BUF, but didn't find any directs from BUF-LAX).

We got a $239 one way fare from YYZ to LAX 2 months before our trip (turned out to ~ 360 per person one way).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter