• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flight booking with deposit only?

arieliwish

I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty,
Hi all,
I've been pricing up for this autumn and have found that prices on wdw for hotels/tickets/flights are just about the same as wdw for hotels/tickets plus virgin site for flights. The difference is of course that booking with wdw requires a deposit of £600 only but I assume the virgin site requires full payment.

The problem I have is that we might only need to book flights and tickets here if a relative gets accepted to work at wdw this summer and can get us family discount for the accommodation. So my dilema is do I go ahead and book the full package on wdw and then I can postpone and carry the deposit on for a future trip and risk the flights being more expensive, or book the flights on virgin site now and pay in full and then we can always book on wdw at a later date for the hotel and tickets. Of course this is dependant on getting accommodation to match the flight dates we'd have booked.

So many variables!! So my question is - is there any site that requires deposit only to book flights from Manchester to Orlando, or are they all pay in full??

look for virgin fly-drive, thats what we done, on the recommendation of the boards here, you can get some great deals as well, ignore the car part of the booking you dont have to pick the car up ;)

I've priced VA flights only and VH fly drive and they're miles apart - am I doing something wrong?? VA flights premium return for 4 adults is £3200 but VH fly drive premium return is £5000. Adding the flights on to the WDW hotels and tickets price shows an increase of about £3500. Tried TC flights only premium return and they are £3600.

Obviously booking with VH would be deposit only for now but doesn't justify the vast price difference.

I've priced VA flights only and VH fly drive and they're miles apart - am I doing something wrong?? VA flights premium return for 4 adults is £3200 but VH fly drive premium return is £5000. Adding the flights on to the WDW hotels and tickets price shows an increase of about £3500. Tried TC flights only premium return and they are £3600.

Obviously booking with VH would be deposit only for now but doesn't justify the vast price difference.

It doesn't always work out cheaper. Depends on the discounts VH are doing at the time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter