Flight Arrival Time/AKV Concierge

famsen

DIS Veteran
We are staying at AKV concierge for a few nights.
Our stay begins on a Thursday.
We are taking the last flight out of Chicago on Wednesday night.
Our flight is scheduled to arrive around 10:00pm in Orlando.
My question is about Magical Express and check-in.

Can we use Magical Express late on Wednesday to take us to our resort even though our reservation does not begin until Thursday? I assume that by the time we get get off the flight and the bus departs we won't get to our resort until Midnight Thursday.

The other option is we can get a rental car if we can't use Magical Express but then can we use Magical Express to take us back to the airport on our departure date?

Also, will our resort give us our keys to have access to the concierge level after midnight on the day we arrive? In know we won't be able to get into our room until much later in the day.
I'm not sure what we are going to do between midnite and the time places open for breakfast.
Any thoughts, suggestions, expierences would be appreciated! :goodvibes

I believe that you cannot check in to a resort until 7AM so I don't think you'll be able to get any keys etc. until that time. Even if you could, the lounge itself has nothing out and is pretty dark all night, which I guess could be good for sleeping. If I were you I would find some accomodation for Wed. night otherwise you'll be downstairs in the main lobby or one of the side rooms at Jambo waiting until morning.

If you did rent a car but wished to use ME to return to the airport you will be allowed to do that. You may be able to use ME on Wed but I'd call to ask.

Perhaps there's a value studio or something else available for your first night? Or an inexpensive room off-site by the airport since you might rent a car anyway?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter