FlexTicket Yearly Price Increases??

scottishgirl87

DIS Veteran
Can anyone point me in the direction of where I could find historical data in relation to the FlexTicket, well more specifically the FlexTicket PLUS? Or even if anyone remembers roughly how much they've paid for the ticket the last few years??

And can anyone tell me when roughly the price goes up? I know Disney tends to be in August.

Just trying to work out, roughly, how much the price may go up by next year. As due to Pegasus' weekly Ticket Thread some of the companies are offering the 2010 ticket at 2009 prices so considering buying just now.

Having done the ticket prices thread for a few months now the main impact on prices for us is the exchange rate. I can't help with historical prices as we bought Annual Passes this time around so don't need anything else in October.
However if I was needing to buy them I would get them now purely on the fact that they have just dropped the price to be the same as this year. I'm no expert but I can only see them going up again, and not any lower than they already are. This isn't based on any technical or fanancial data - just a gut feeling, so please don't buy them based on anything I have said ;)

Thanks again, Pegasus :thumbsup2

I agree that they'll only go up rather than down. I've also found that I could maybe save some money buying the tickets separately. Can get a 2 Week Unlimited Universal ticket for £72 (Travel Republic) and a SeaWorld/Aquatica/Busch Combo ticket for roughly £76 (SeaWorld Direct) which obviously works out at £148, compared to the £162(ish) I've found for the FlexTicket! My only small problem with that is BF wants to visit Wet N Wild which isn't included.

Think I will probably stick with the FlexTicket PLUS, just gotta hunt around see if I can get it slightly cheaper but I'm quite happy to pay the £162 as I had budgeted (don't ask me where I got the figure from) £196 each for our FlexTicket so saving money based on that anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter