Fleece footwear.com-- any problems?

Cindy B

<font color=blue>Have taken some furniture polish
I just ordered chocolate size 6's for my daughter using a 15% off code. Has there been any issues with this retailer? Anyone have problems?

Thanks.

I ordered from them with no problems. It took about a week or so to get my order. No complaints here.

I also ordered from them with no problem. I got DD boots with in aweek and they look great :)

Thanks. I went and tried to pm at my local Nordstrom (new B and M store) and they wouldn't price match. Apparently this stores policy is to only compete with local merchants in the area-- i.e., other malls or Nordstrom.com.

I even went to Nordstrom live chat and discusse it with the shoe department manager at the store. I actually said " you are going to lose a sale"

I've ordered from fleece footwear before with no issues whatsoever.

I just make sure I know exactly what I want since I think returns could be a pain (as with most online retailers) You would have to pay shipping to get the item back to them, and they do reserve the right to charge a $10 restocking fee.

As for price match at Nordstrom; it seems to be very hit or miss, depending on the rep you get. Of course for Ugg's it has to be an authorized retailer, the price has to be verifiable online, the style, size, color you need has to be in stock, and the tough one... if a code is involved it has to be public, ie: posted on the company website for everyone to see and use.

It seems many folks have been able to get them to waive one or more of the above requirements though. And this is all for the .com division, I've never tried to get Nordstrom to price match in store. I didn't even realize they did that.

I've ordered from fleece footwear before with no issues whatsoever.

I just make sure I know exactly what I want since I think returns could be a pain (as with most online retailers) You would have to pay shipping to get the item back to them, and they do reserve the right to charge a $10 restocking fee.

As for price match at Nordstrom; it seems to be very hit or miss, depending on the rep you get. Of course for Ugg's it has to be an authorized retailer, the price has to be verifiable online, the style, size, color you need has to be in stock, and the tough one... if a code is involved it has to be public, ie: posted on the company website for everyone to see and use.

It seems many folks have been able to get them to waive one or more of the above requirements though. And this is all for the .com division, I've never tried to get Nordstrom to price match in store. I didn't even realize they did that.

The rep online said they would do it via online, but I figured I would try the B & M store since it was new and I live right near there. I had already placed the order with fleecefootwear after I tried at B & M with no sucess. You can price match at B & M Nordstrom if it is a store in thier "competition area".

I just got my UGGS I bought on Fleece footwear. It came from shoescentral.net which appears to be the same company.

The thing I find weird is the soles are very rigid and has a plastic feel to it.
According to the fake UGG guidlines the soles of real UGGS are suppose to be flexible. These feel as stiff as a board.

I wonder if they're real...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter