• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flavored coffee

SillyEllie

Earning My Ears
Is there anywhere in Disney to get flavored coffee? Helps get DH moving in the morning. :) TIA.

I like the iced mocha that's available at Cosmic Ray's in MK. Also, the Joffrey's kiosks at various locations serve great coffee. The kiosks I can think of are...AK - to the right hand side opposite Rainforest Cafe as you are heading towards the park entrance...Epcot - on the left hand side of the path heading towards Universe of Energy...Epcot World Showcase...between the UK and Canada pavillions and just before heading into Mexico from Future World. TTC - between the ferry entrance and the ramps to the monorail.

Writer's Stop in DHS also has great coffe....

Can you tell I'm into the whole coffee thing??

I can tell!!! Thanks so much! If I can promise him coffee once we get to the park and it's the kind I know he will drink the chances of making rope drop are better!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter