flavored coffee creamer?

frazzlemommy

You better start swimmin or you'll sink like a sto
OK I admit it, I'm a coffee addict. Silly question: Is there flavored creamer available anywhere on the Magic? I believe I read there's a little coffee shop that serves lattes and stuff (do those cost extra?), but for the most part I just like my plain ole coffee with some flavored Coffee-Mate. If not available, I may carry-on my own (sealed, of course). Thanks for advice! :surfweb:

I'm pretty sure I've read elsewhere on these boards that the specialty coffees are extra. I enjoy flavored creamer, too, so I like your idea of bringing some flavored coffeemate.

I am also planning on bringing my own coffee creamer on the Dream in February. I really can't handle coffee without it and since there is a fridge in the room it can be kept cold.

I go to Costco and purchase the box of single-serve Hazelnut Creamers. It is liquid , but does not require refrigeration.

Gotta have my hazelnut !!:drinking1

Cove Cafe Coffee is not free, you have to pay extra.

I like the flavors also, I brought two different kinds on with me for my 7 day cruise. Kept them on ice in the cool box. Even if you get an expresso from the cove, you can add your own cream flavor to make a large coffee. I also suggest you bring your own large cup. I drink venti size and they don't have cups that large. So I felt like I had my pete's or starbucks each day....

The Krogers around here also carry a shelf-stable liquid creamer that come about 25 to a box. Just an idea. We have put a couple of Cove Cafe coffees in our budget!

And I use the flavored Splenda packets, because (on vacation at least) I like real cream in my coffee. Especially if I'm having to drink Nescafe.

Cafe Cove runs about the same as any coffee joint. A large Latte was $4.97 (approx). It was decent coffee and there was never a line. In the morning they allowed DD to come in with me just to order. (We did not sit in there).

Thank you so much for all of the great advice! I'll plan on bringing some shelf-stable flavored Coffee-Mate. I've seen it before at Bed Bath and Beyond, too (I'm in a small town so we're limited on options here). You get a box of single-serve little cartons. Man, I'm so excited for our very first Disney Cruise I can hardly sleep and we still have 2 months to go! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter