Flame Tree BBQ???

I have never ate here either but after seeing all the positive words about it I might have to try it out on my next AK visit.

I love Flame Tree. It's the only CS place in any of the parks that I make a point of going to on each trip.

Those who are saying the portions are huge may not have been there for sometime. Or have a different idea of huge than I do. I had to eat again after eating there last week.

They are larger then what a real serving size is. So, they are huge.

It is the only place we will eat at AK. Nothing else is near as good.

Just a word on the portion size. DH and I always split a meal. Granted, we get the largest combo offered, but it is more than enough for the two of us. And DH is not a slacker in the eating department. I would agree that you need to peruse the dishes and decide for yourself what will best suit you. Enjoy!

for bbq it is just OK, but for theme park bbq it is great. Just be prepared to fight the birds.

Yup! I agree totally, and I will throw in the onion rings are pretty good. Plus they take Tables in Wonderland! :thumbsup2

We ate here last Friday for the first time. It was pretty good. I would eat here again. The fries are considered snacks.

We got there around 11:30 and it was pretty crowded. I would recommend eating early or late, especially if you want a table in the shade. We got one of the last tables, but not in the shade.

YES. We love it and never miss stopping there. We live in NC and have access to tremendous BBQ, and Flame Tree can definitely hold its own against any of the places here.

Can you substitute other sides for the beans and slaw? Is there additional cost to substitute?

The rule is normally you can substitute for another side IF it is offered as a side on another meal. If the item is ONLY offered on a separate part of the menu as a "side", then you would have to pay for it. So, at Flame Tree, you could NOT sub fries or onion rings because those are only offered separate for a charge.

Compared to other top BBQ, no, it's not impressive. But for fast food/theme park BBQ, it is pretty good. Certainly better than the theme park pizza in WDW. They also have a nice covered outdoor seating area that goes all the way down to the water, with a good view of EE.

I get the ribs and DW the BBQ chicken at least once on every trip to Disney.

With the exception of Pecos Bill and Main Street Bakery in MK, and the Mexican joint in Epcot, I generally try to avoid quick service places. This is a total exception. LOVE the food. We usually make the Rainforest Cafe a late lunch stop, but this place is so good that we often split a meal or two among us to tide us through that time. And I agree, the seating area is pretty chill, too!

Flame Tree is pretty much an automatic for me when visiting AK. I've always enjoyed the food and I love the outdoor seating by the water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter