Flame Tree BBQ- Baked Chicken Wings

disneywith4boys

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a picture or a description of the kids menu baked chicken wings at FT BBQ? Most chicken wings I've had were buffulo wings, with very little meat. Are these any bigger?
pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate:

We were there last month and my kids got the wings. It was both parts of the wing (the part that looks like a drumstick, and the part with the 2 bones), with a spice rub on it, and they gave you 2 of those. Each piece was about this size of a chicken thigh. The spice rub wasn't spicy, just flavorful. You can also get sauces at the condiment station, there were 3 or 4 different kinds. All in all, I could eat it for lunch and be satisfied. Hope this helps!

Kathy

My kids both got these during our trip in February. They were huge and meaty. They both loved them. I'd post a pic, but they are all on hubby's laptop. They were both satisfied with the portion.

Thanks, I think we'll try the FT BBQ this trip. It sounds like between the hot dogs, baked chicken wings and/or splitting an order of ribs, the kids will be happy. With 4 picky(opinionated) eaters, I'm always looking for CS with lots of options.
pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate:

They are big! My kids (4 and 2) shared them and I believe DH still finished them up. The kids loved them, we took the meat off the bone for them.

Yes someone please post a pic. My dd isnt into hotdogs. I was thinking of getting our ribs and walking to pizzafari but depends how far of a walk it is. Now if i can only find my map

Google Earth or MSN live maps are more fun dreamin_disney don't you think :) ? It's like your there already! I booked our Disneyland Paris trip in a panic after viewing it on Google Earth so it can be expensive as well! Sorry Op back on topic, I had no idea they now had chicken wings at Flame Tree and look forward to a picture ::yes::. I am dreaming of those ribs come December but it's nice to have another tasty option. Glad they didn't go the chicken nugget route!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter