FLA PASSES--FOR SALE?

lemstar

Mouseketeer
we purchased four extra fla resident passes to USF/IOA that we wound up not using....i have four unused passes to both parks good til may 1st for florida residents....is it legal to sell them? i paid $89.95 plus tax for each, and would happily sell them at a loss....that would be better than nothing....any suggestions? anyone interested?

[This message was edited by Barry Hom on 03-24-01 at 11:52 AM.]

For sale part was edited. No for sale posts are allowed on the boards. Thank you.

[This message was edited by Barry Hom on 03-24-01 at 11:53 AM.]

4 extra! Did you forget how many were in your party? Is it legal; NO! does it go on; Yes!

actually, half of our party couldnt come due to a death in the family....illegal even if they are unused?

lemstar:

If Florida passes were transferrable EVERYONE would be getting them from Florida friends.

If you read the fine print it should tell you the policy.

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

well, not really---only fla residents can use these passes...once the pass is scanned, you are supposed to go to guest services, and have photo ID made, and you need proof of fla residency to do so.....we did that with our passes when we went this past week...i am not trying to get away with anything slimy--just trying to recoup loss due to death in family...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest