FL resident Seaworld/Aquatica AP

CaLuCa

Mouseketeer
Hi! There is a "deal" for the SW/Aquatica AP that includes both for $180 (silver with no blackouts). Is this a good deal? We have Disney APs, but not water parks. We did Disney water parks last year and would really like to try some of the other ones around. It's been years since we did SeaWorld, and I don't think we've ever done the waterpark (just moved to FLorida). Part of my thinking is that we like to rope drop, but in the summer it will be HOT before noon, so head to the waterpark to cool off.

Do you like Aquatica? How does it compare to BB or TL?

We have done Aquatica and Blizzard Beach twice. Our preference is actually Aquatica. We LOVE Sea World and have done their "vacation package" for Discovery Cove twice. Sea World has the best coasters in Orlando (IMO) and Aquatica is more relaxing than Blizzard beach.

One visit to SeaWorld is around $100 per person. Aquatica, if I remember correctly, is about $60. So if you go twice to SeaWorld or 3 times to Aquatica over the course of a year, then you've equalled or exceeded the amount you have put into your pass (plus saved on parking, dining and in-park purchases).

We have been to Aquatica, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, and Volcano Bay. Aquatica is our favorite of all of them. Roa's Rapids is our favorite water attraction in Orlando, hands down. The park is colorful and fun, and there are great attractions for every age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter