Five Day Dance and a question about older visitors and MK

DanaHesson

DIS Veteran
My parents are also going on this trip. My mom is totally excited and wants to spend more time in MK than they did on their first trip in 1996. My dad is not so interested in the MK, but is very interested in Epcot and AK. I was telling him about the Hidden Mickeys tonight as he is the eagle eye in the family. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to show Daddy a good time in the MK so Mama can ride the rides ? He is a good sport and all, but I want him to have FUN! like the rest of us!!!

Im getting so
:hyper: just thinking about our trip!!!

There is a book about Hidden Mickeys. You can get it at Amazon.com or at WDW. He can look for those while your mom is riding rides.

I was just hoping some of the old pros would have some advice from their own experience.... I am definently doing the hidden micky thing, and Carousel of Progress, which I am sure he will enjoy. Anyone else hace some more ideas for me?

My 80yo father was "Grumpy" at the MK last year. He really just wanted to the Country Bears show and leave.:rolleyes: I did manage to get him on a few others, but he was ready to leave before he even got there I think.

Now suddenly, one year later.....

He's taken over my Unoffical Guide and making a list of all the rides in MK that rate 3 or more stars by seniors that he plans on riding this time.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter