Fitnto Fly Covid Testing

mickg7dyd

DIS Veteran
Good afternoon,
Apologies if this subject has been covered before but I couldn't find it. We need to have a negative PCR test a maximum of 3 days before we fly. Can any of you recommend what company to use. We live in rural Lincolnshire where things like this are very limited. We are thinking of using one of the 3 hour testing sites at Heathrow as we are staying locally the night before flight. Any better ideas?
Many thanks
Mick

Apologies if this subject has been covered before but I couldn't find it.
Have a look at the last couple of pages of the "UK-US travel, 2021/2022" thread.
There's quite a lot of discussion in there, especially following today's teleporting of the goalposts.

An antigen test is still acceptable as long as it is observed. If they do go to one day before I definitely can't see them insisting on a PCR test. I think I'd be a bit nervous travelling to the airport and then taking a test. Do you have a Boots (or other pharmacy) nearby that does them?

Hi all.
Not sure where to post this so might start a new thread, but in case you guys know the answer...

The CDC say that "If you have had a positive viral test on a sample taken during the past 90 days, and you have met the criteria to end isolation, you may travel instead with your positive viral test results and a signed letter from a licensed healthcare provider or a public health official that states you have been cleared for travel. The positive test result and letter together are referred to as “documentation of recovery.”

But what constitutes such letter? Does a signed letter from a GP suffice? Healthcare provision is obviously different over there so will this be recognised?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter