Fitness room

oklamomof4boys

DIS Veteran
The fitness room is only for people 18 and older, right? My 15 year old will have to start 2 a days for football right when we return from our vacation next summer and he is worried about staying in shape. Any chance he can go if accompanied by my husband? I think I read that the teen group sometimes go to the fitness room, right? How often would they do this on a 4 night cruise?

oklamomof4boys said:
The fitness room is only for people 18 and older, right? My 15 year old will have to start 2 a days for football right when we return from our vacation next summer and he is worried about staying in shape. Any chance he can go if accompanied by my husband? I think I read that the teen group sometimes go to the fitness room, right? How often would they do this on a 4 night cruise?

We were told no. My son was 16, and a high school baseball player. The kids club on the 7 day went to the club once all week, for 30 minutes. Sadly, we had late seating, 8:30 pm, and that only time in the club was, at 8:30!!!
And my son didn't go to the clubs anyway, too many other things to do.

That's what I was afraid of. We told him he'll just have to jog and to sit ups and push ups. I wonder if there is room enough in the staterooms ( or anywhere else) to jumprope? We'll just have to hit the fitness rooms extra hard in our hotels before and after the cruise ( we're going to be gone 2 1/2 weeks).

oklamomof4boys said:
That's what I was afraid of. We told him he'll just have to jog and to sit ups and push ups. I wonder if there is room enough in the staterooms ( or anywhere else) to jumprope? We'll just have to hit the fitness rooms extra hard in our hotels before and after the cruise ( we're going to be gone 2 1/2 weeks).

He could jump rope on the sports deck or secret deck 7 if no one was out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter