Fitness center question

dawnball

<font color=red>bouncie bouncie...<br><font color=
I suspect the answer here is "no", but you know what they say about assuming...

Do any of the on-property fitness centers have an open mat available? Ideally I'd want at least 9'x6' of well-cushioned flooring/mat with a non-slip surface.

Also, if anyone knows of an offsite gym that would let me use a similar space on a drop-in basis, that would be pretty useful.

I'm looking for somewhere to sneak in a little martial arts practice on my next vacation. Technically any open space would do (as long as I don't fall), but my old knees and ankles really appreciate the extra padding.

CSR MAY have the space but not the heavy padding. Kidani has neither.

dawnball said:
I suspect the answer here is "no", but you know what they say about assuming...

Do any of the on-property fitness centers have an open mat available? Ideally I'd want at least 9'x6' of well-cushioned flooring/mat with a non-slip surface.

Also, if anyone knows of an offsite gym that would let me use a similar space on a drop-in basis, that would be pretty useful.

I'm looking for somewhere to sneak in a little martial arts practice on my next vacation. Technically any open space would do (as long as I don't fall), but my old knees and ankles really appreciate the extra padding.

CSR has a bit of mat space I used for stretching and abs but i'm not sure about kicks and whatnot. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter