Fishing Excursions at Disney

reelmom

DIS Veteran
Which is the best lake to choose? My husband is taking our kids and nephew and was wanting to know which one is best for the kids. In actuality, he means which one will he catch the most fish. LOL
Thanks

We've done two fishing trips. One from Poly and one from YC. We caught more fish in MK area but bigger fish in Epcot area. It was really cool to fish inside Epcot before the park opened. We did both trips in the summer so we did both at 7am. I think the guide we had at Poly was a bit more experienced so that might have been why we caught more. YC guide was good but the Poly one was outstanding.

Thanks. They are planning on going at 7:00am also. I will let my husband know about your tips.

Have done a few times at Bay Lake and once EPCOT. Bay Lake gets our vote, but both were fun. I think 20% off for AP last time-not sure now.

WDW2010024-1.jpg

WDW2010023-1.jpg

About 8 years ago:

wdwfish1.jpg
[/IMG]

wdwfish2.jpg
[/IMG]

EPCOT last spring:

wdw2012293-1.jpg

wdw2012301.jpg

wdw2012302-1.jpg

wdw2012287-1.jpg

wdw2012292-1-1.jpg

wdw2012330-1.jpg

Great pictures, jade1! :thumbsup2

We fished Nitro on Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon (MK) twice and DH loved it. However, since the last guide told him a lot of good things about Crescent Lake and World Showcase Lagoon (Epcot) - that will be next...

Great pictures, jade1! :thumbsup2

We fished Nitro on Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon (MK) twice and DH loved it. However, since the last guide told him a lot of good things about Crescent Lake and World Showcase Lagoon (Epcot) - that will be next...

Thanks. Yea try it out-first in EPCOT was fun-friendship boats finally eventually arrived.

wdw2012274-1.jpg

wdw2012267-1.jpg

wdw2012276-1.jpg

ScrampShopper said:
How do you book one of these? Hubby would love to do some fishing.

Call 407 wdw play. Or if you are staying cl ask your ipo to book it for you

Thanks everybody. We decided to book from the Polynesian. While my husband, sons, niece, and nephew fish, my mom and I are gonna do the 'ohana character breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter