Fish extender sign up

MELISSA WILSON

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone.

We have been on two Disney cruises, and we are about to go on our third in October. My family and I have decided to partake in the fish extender fun. Does anyone know where to sign up? Thanks a bunch

Hi everyone.

We have been on two Disney cruises, and we are about to go on our third in October. My family and I have decided to partake in the fish extender fun. Does anyone know where to sign up? Thanks a bunch
You need to head over to the Cruise Meet board. https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/

There look for the "Find your 2017 (ship name) cruise meet link HERE" thread. Click on that, and scroll through the first post there to see if your cruise has a link to a cruise meet thread.

Fish Extender exchanges are handled on cruise meet threads. IF (that's a big "if") your cruise group wants to set one up. Not all cruise meet groups do FEs.

Fish Extender exchanges are handled on cruise meet threads. IF (that's a big "if") your cruise group wants to set one up. Not all cruise meet groups do FEs.

This! I tried to get signed up in my meet-up group to no avail. There was a lot of interest and someone had "volunteered" to organize the exchange but after giving her my info, there was no more contact. It was really frustrating and I ended up having to go to the place that-shall-not-be-named to join a FE exchange. It was a lot of fun and a LOT of work. I took an extra suitcase with just FE junk. I went way overboard and think that next cruise I either need to scale it way back or skip it all together :P Good luck with it!

This! I tried to get signed up in my meet-up group to no avail. There was a lot of interest and someone had "volunteered" to organize the exchange but after giving her my info, there was no more contact. It was really frustrating and I ended up having to go to the place that-shall-not-be-named to join a FE exchange. It was a lot of fun and a LOT of work. I took an extra suitcase with just FE junk. I went way overboard and think that next cruise I either need to scale it way back or skip it all together :P Good luck with it!

I think we found our FE at that same website

Also if there is no group yet you may need to start it some won't join until they see a group all ready started if so just start a new thread with your cruise in the title the ship/date

Hello Everyone!
My husband and I are taking our second DCL cruise and we are SO EXCITED for Norway! We are from San Diego, California. We are definitely interested in joining the FE group. We didn't do it on our first cruise (to Mexico) because we didn't know about them. 187 days to go!
:dogdance:

Hello Everyone!
My husband and I are taking our second DCL cruise and we are SO EXCITED for Norway! We are from San Diego, California. We are definitely interested in joining the FE group. We didn't do it on our first cruise (to Mexico) because we didn't know about them. 187 days to go!

If you want to find a FE group for your cruise, I suggest checking alternate social media for a group for your cruise. Sometimes people post links to FEs here in the group threads, but most times, you find them on another not to be named site.

Hello Everyone!
Have you checked the Cruise Meet thread forum? That's where Fish Extenders are handled.

https://disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter