Fish Extender Group

Juldara

Earning My Ears
I'm looking to find a group to join to exchange gifts in our fish extenders on the Disney Cruise to Alaska the week of August 16. Let me know if you can help me out. Traveling with my 8 year old daughter.

Thanks

How do I find where you moved this? I am new to this and find this very overwhelming:) Thanks.

'm not sure how to start a new thread in that section or search if one is started. Can you give me any advice? Thanks.

I am on your sailing...welcome :cheer2:!!! I am not participating in the FE exchange but I am sure you will get an answer shortly to the post you left about joining the group. Mellers is organizing the FE exchange and is on the boards frequently. I would check back on the Aug. 16th meets thread throughout the day today and I am sure you will here something.
Kelly

Thanks so much for your help. I look forward to seeing you on the cruise! We can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter