First Visit Badge

makenasmom

Mouseketeer
Can anyone elaborate on the "1st Visit Badge?" Where do you obtain one, etc.? We are taking our 4yr old DD in October. I would LOVE to get her one if it is possible.

Thanks!!

I think you get them at City Hall in the Magic Kingdom, or Guest Services in EPCOT, Disney MGM Studios or Disney's Animal Kingdom.

NO, but I saw the pictures of the buttons - adorable!!! I'm trying to find that link so you can see them. (Grrrrrrr, why am I not better at saving links?????)

Thanks............if you can find it I would LOVE to see it!!
I'm guessing it is like the birthday badges I have read about, meaning if a CM sees them wearing it they make them feel "special?"

WoooHooo!!! Found it!!! www wdwinfo com/celebration-buttons htm. I can't post the link, my post count is too low. Just put . in where the space are.

YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!!

Those are TOO CUTE!!! I can't wait to get my DD one when we get there.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

(I LOVE THIS BOARD)

First trip at 65??? Fantastic! He definately needs a button! I ALMOST wish it were my first trip, so I could get a button .... hehehe, anything to feel special!

I picked ours up from City Hall in the Magic Kingdom. You can also pick up Happy Birthday buttons or honeymoon/anniversary buttons if that applies to your party. :) Have fun!

I was also told you might be able to get one at check in at your resort if you're staying on property. I can't wait to get mine for my 1st trip in September! :)

How fun, I have been to WDW once 11 years ago, but it will be the rest of my families first trip ever! Can't wait to get them a button. Hopefully my dh will wear it along with his birthday button .....:lmao:

My sister and I are going at the end of August - her first time, also at the age of 65! And I know she'll wear the button!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter