First Trip Time Crunch

momoteens

Earning My Ears
After much discussion between hubby & myself, and with the kids, and some number-crunching we have concluded that our 10 day trip (Aug/09)will have to be pared down to 7.:sad2:
The priorities are as follows: Magic Kingdom(one day), Hollywood Studios(one day), Universal/IOA (in one day - I know, I know,:eek: lol!) and a visit to the beach. We prefer not to miss Epcot & AK, but will have to either skip one altogether or fit them into one day together. Not ideal, but the way it has to be. So which one to skip? We are leaning toward skipping Epcot, and doing AK, but they close fairly early. Is it possible to do AK until about 1pm and then do a whirlwind tour of Epcot?
The kids don't seem to be interested in Epcot (teens), and neither is my husband, but we all want to do the safari, EE, etc. I know it will be an extremely busy week, but we are up for it, and well, if things change when we're there, we're okay with that too. We're going the last week of August/09, hoping for an early arrival flight, and a later departure. Just looking for thoughts and experiences!
Thanks!

Just being there last month I'd have to vote AK over Epcot. Riding EE and the Kali River Rapids is a must, there are plenty of other things to do in the park also.

Keep in mind to do both you'd need to add park hoppers on to your passes.

Someone mentioned the park hopper before. If I pay for 4 days, can't I do two parks in one day? Once I enter the park that "day" is gone, then I use another "day" in the afternoon at another park. How is this different from purchasing tickets at the entrance of each park? The disadvantage would be mine, as I'm not getting two full separate days. Sorry, I just don't understand...:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter