First Trip This May

Stacey2grls

<font color=blue>Am currently on a "see food" diet
We are going to Disney for our first trip this April 30-May 7. I am wondering about the heat. Should I expect to pass out? Since I will be carrying the backpack and pushing a double stroller with a 5 and 7 year old in it! :rotfl:Thanks for any input.

But not unbearable in our experince,have a magical vacation and may I add special MOM I think your little ones are going to have a great time. :goodvibes :) :earsboy:

It will be a little hot....it will be VERY crowded I would assume since you will be there for the celebration beginning on May 5!!! How awesome will that be??? Have a great time!!! :flower:

I was there last May, it was about 85-88 each day. :sunny: No unbearable tho! I've been there in July and that was HOT!!!!! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Im going back this May! It was a great time to go!

Have a great time!

Up until our trip in May 2004, we have always gone in the summer, June and August-just kinda worked out that way. Well, we went for the second half of our 2 week honeymoon in May!! We loved being there in May! Crowds were manageable, parks were open good hours, shows and fireworks were scheduled, very little rain and we were lucky to have almost no humidity. Days were warm to very warm but most nights I wore capris and 3/4 length shirts. Anyway-hope your trip in May has the same great weather!

you're going at a great time. crowds will be light the first week of May and probably mid 80's. weekends will be busy. have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter