First Timers Trip, July 15-22 2018

Lol......another Jimmy Fallon fan.........there are a few!!!

You had such a good day........nice start and had plenty to fill your time in the parks! It is lovely being able to tour the parks in such a relaxing way.......and the RPR pool is lovely........

Well someone should like Fallon right? Lol

This was a very relaxing trip. Pools are my favorite thing and the RP one did not disappoint!

Day 3-Tuesday

Today started like yesterday, woke up before everyone else, made my coffee and then headed down to the Orchid Lounge for breakfast. The kids were excited to ride the water rides in IOA and we were trying to decide the best way to do it. My backpack was more of a cooler bag so space was limited and to try to bring a change of clothes just wouldn't fit. We finally decided to just wear our bathing suits, the boys had swim shirts that went with theirs and my daughter and I put tank tops and shorts over ours. When we got to IOA we first headed to Dr. Seuss land. I love that even though my kids are getting older they still enjoy the little kid stuff. They had a blast on One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. We did all the rides in that section before moving on the the Jurassic Park area. I ended up buying the Coke Freestyle cups for us but for my family (except for me) it turned out not to be worth it to refill them daily. We didn't spend enough time in the parks for them to drink enough to get our monies worth. I enjoyed the ICEE's though!

We got in line for the Jurassic Park ride and I was a bit nervous because I was afraid it may be scary for my daughter. We went through the line quickly with the express pass and when we got on a woman was sitting in the same row as us so I asked her how scary the ride was and she definitely made me feel better about it. We all ended up loving it and went on again. After that we headed to Dudley Do Right's Ripsaw Falls. We loved that one also. I forgot about the Popeye ride.

At that point we decided that since we were already in our bathing suits to check out the pool at Hard Rock. I had seriously considered staying there but being able to go visit was a big perk to staying on site so we took the water taxi over. It was a gorgeous day, great for spending time at the pool. We got to Hard Rock and had to wander around a bit before finding the pool. I liked the pool area there but it seemed like there were not as many umbrellas or covered areas as RP which is something my husband needs. Unfortunately the water slide was not working that day which was the main reason I wanted to go there. They had a singer/guitarist there which was really nice to listen to while in the pool, I liked the genre that he played so that made it nice. We didn't stay too long though, I think the kids liked our pool with all the beach balls better. We went back to the resort and got ready for dinner.

We decided on Toothsome as it had been on our list from when I first started looking into the trip. We got there around 5:30 and were sat right away. We saw the character that they have there downstairs but we were seated upstairs and he didn't make his way up. I think Toothsome is my new favorite restaurant. We ordered the chocolate almond bread for an app and it was so good. My husband and I both got chicken dishes, I don't remember the name of it. Then we were ready for dessert. The desserts were really unbelievable! My son got a milkshake which is his signature dessert. It came with a brownie on top that I think he only took a few bites out of. My daughter and I split a sundae called May Contain Nuts. I just loved the name of the dessert, I thought it was so fitting! It was peanut butter ice cream, peanut butter sauce, peanut butter pie, peanut brittle, and reece's pieces. It was good but I think it needed a bit more chocolate. My husband got something called a brookie, a brownie and a cookie combo. We were so full after that!

We ended the night going back into Universal Studios. This time we rode Men In Black and ET. The kids and I went on the Woody Woodpecker coaster and played for a little while in Fieval's play area. Before heading back to our room they went to Diagon Alley and did some of the spells there. They had a bit more luck with the spells in the evening.

We left as the park was closing and had to wait about 15-20 min for a boat back which I didn't think was bad at all considering it was closing time. My daughter was in awe at the fact that the boats run until 2 am from City Walk!

Glad you enjoyed Toothsome!:thumbsup2 We had a great lunch there and got to meet Professor Doctor Penelope and Robot Jacque!

Your trip sounds so fun!

Day 3-Tuesday

Today started like yesterday, woke up before everyone else, made my coffee and then headed down to the Orchid Lounge for breakfast. The kids were excited to ride the water rides in IOA and we were trying to decide the best way to do it. My backpack was more of a cooler bag so space was limited and to try to bring a change of clothes just wouldn't fit. We finally decided to just wear our bathing suits, the boys had swim shirts that went with theirs and my daughter and I put tank tops and shorts over ours. When we got to IOA we first headed to Dr. Seuss land. I love that even though my kids are getting older they still enjoy the little kid stuff. They had a blast on One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. We did all the rides in that section before moving on the the Jurassic Park area. I ended up buying the Coke Freestyle cups for us but for my family (except for me) it turned out not to be worth it to refill them daily. We didn't spend enough time in the parks for them to drink enough to get our monies worth. I enjoyed the ICEE's though!

We got in line for the Jurassic Park ride and I was a bit nervous because I was afraid it may be scary for my daughter. We went through the line quickly with the express pass and when we got on a woman was sitting in the same row as us so I asked her how scary the ride was and she definitely made me feel better about it. We all ended up loving it and went on again. After that we headed to Dudley Do Right's Ripsaw Falls. We loved that one also. I forgot about the Popeye ride.

At that point we decided that since we were already in our bathing suits to check out the pool at Hard Rock. I had seriously considered staying there but being able to go visit was a big perk to staying on site so we took the water taxi over. It was a gorgeous day, great for spending time at the pool. We got to Hard Rock and had to wander around a bit before finding the pool. I liked the pool area there but it seemed like there were not as many umbrellas or covered areas as RP which is something my husband needs. Unfortunately the water slide was not working that day which was the main reason I wanted to go there. They had a singer/guitarist there which was really nice to listen to while in the pool, I liked the genre that he played so that made it nice. We didn't stay too long though, I think the kids liked our pool with all the beach balls better. We went back to the resort and got ready for dinner.

We decided on Toothsome as it had been on our list from when I first started looking into the trip. We got there around 5:30 and were sat right away. We saw the character that they have there downstairs but we were seated upstairs and he didn't make his way up. I think Toothsome is my new favorite restaurant. We ordered the chocolate almond bread for an app and it was so good. My husband and I both got chicken dishes, I don't remember the name of it. Then we were ready for dessert. The desserts were really unbelievable! My son got a milkshake which is his signature dessert. It came with a brownie on top that I think he only took a few bites out of. My daughter and I split a sundae called May Contain Nuts. I just loved the name of the dessert, I thought it was so fitting! It was peanut butter ice cream, peanut butter sauce, peanut butter pie, peanut brittle, and reece's pieces. It was good but I think it needed a bit more chocolate. My husband got something called a brookie, a brownie and a cookie combo. We were so full after that!

We ended the night going back into Universal Studios. This time we rode Men In Black and ET. The kids and I went on the Woody Woodpecker coaster and played for a little while in Fieval's play area. Before heading back to our room they went to Diagon Alley and did some of the spells there. They had a bit more luck with the spells in the evening.

We left as the park was closing and had to wait about 15-20 min for a boat back which I didn't think was bad at all considering it was closing time. My daughter was in awe at the fact that the boats run until 2 am from City Walk!

Nice update!!!!

So glad you all enjoyed Jurassic Park........fabulous ride! And glad your daughter loved it too......

RPR pool is our favourite out of them all........it is fun without being too raucous......or maybe I’m just getting old.....lol.......we like shade too when sitting by the pool.

You again, managed to do a lot in a day, it’s so lovely to hear you enjoy the parks and RP so much........:thumbsup2

Nice update!!!!

So glad you all enjoyed Jurassic Park........fabulous ride! And glad your daughter loved it too......

RPR pool is our favourite out of them all........it is fun without being too raucous......or maybe I’m just getting old.....lol.......we like shade too when sitting by the pool.

You again, managed to do a lot in a day, it’s so lovely to hear you enjoy the parks and RP so much........:thumbsup2

The pool there is just so wonderful! I was hoping that the kids would get to do some of the activities that I had read about online but that just didn't work out. We either were not at the pool at the right time and it rained pretty early most days. Hopefully next time!

Day 4-Wednesday

Part of what we really wanted from this trip was to be able to relax a bit by the pool. We decided that since we had two good park days on Wednesday we would head to the parks a bit later. We tried the breakfast buffet in the Islands restaurant. I thought it was very good but a bit pricey and for what we paid my daughter only ate a few fruit loops so definitely wasn't worth it for her. I would like to try it again, maybe when her appetite expands a bit. I am interested in club level and wondering if that would be worth it for us.

After breakfast we went down to the pool. There is nothing I love more than spending time at a nice pool so I was very happy that morning. I was surprised that the ducks that wander the resort were also just swimming in the pool with everyone! Seeing that was a first! We played with the beach balls but didn't get as much time as I would have liked before it started to storm. It didn't seem like this was a quick moving storm so we went back up to the room to relax for a bit. When the heaviest part of the storm was over we went out to the parks. We went to Islands of Adventure. We rode Kong. I was willing to sit that one out if my daughter didn't want to ride it but she did so I went on too. I really didn't have a lot of interest in that ride and it definitely was not my favorite. After that she wanted to do the Pteradon Flyers. We didn't realize that you had to get a virtual line card to ride so we got the card and wandered around while we waited. The kids wanted to go on Flight of the Hippogrif so that was our next ride. My husband doesn't really enjoy any type of rollar coaster so he sat that one out. By the time we got off it was time for the kids to ride the Flyers. I wanted to go on with my daughter but she picked my son!! (Adults can only go on if they are with a child) It seemed like they were in the line a really long time even with the virtual line card. I would guess that they were in line for about 45 minutes. I kept watching to try to take their picture when they fly by. After waiting for them for so long we were pretty hungry. I didn't want to go back out to City Walk even though there were a few more restaurants we wanted to try there. 3 Broomsticks was also on our list so we decided to head there. We got the Feast and it really was a feast. It included chicken, ribs, corn, vegetables, salad, and potatoes. It was really a delcious meal.

After that we headed straight to Forbidden Journey. I was nervous about this one as I read that a lot of people have gotten motion sickness on it. We went in and were surprised how quickly this line moved. I would have liked to look around the castle a little more. This ride was so amazing!! It is one of the best rides I have ever been on. I loved the feeling of flying. It was scary in the middle and I was again surprised that my daughter liked it.

We wanted to see the light show in the castle but we missed out on the first showing somehow. While we were waiting my son found a stuffed owl that he liked so he got that as his souvenier. We do not need any more stuffed animals at our house but I thought that with him getting older it may be the last time he asks for a stuffed animal so of course I got it for him. He held it for the rest of the trip, I couldn't believe how much he liked it! I asked my daughter if she wanted one also but she decided to wait and see if she found something else that she wanted.

The finally reopened the walkway and we went to watch the show. It was very cool, I would love to see it again. After that the kids did a few more spells and we wanted to see the new show in Universal so we took the train over. Unfortunately this was one area I didn't do enough research on so we didn't know exactly where to watch from. We never really got to the right spot so we couldn't see much and someone pushed my daughter trying to get a better spot so that was a little disheartening and we ended up leaving. Maybe next time we go we will have better luck with the show.

Sounds like you had another full day!

Nice to start the day with breakfast at islands and end the day at the parks

Islands Breakfast is lovely.....but if your daughter only ate a few bites, definitely not worth it.

Club Level is good value if you take advantage of it to the fullest. Breakfast can be decent. Lunch snacks aren't worth coming back for and if you use the lounge evening offerings as an early dinner the way some people do, it'll be worth it. Of course depending on when the park closes and how much you want to leave the park to eat. We don`t use it for food. we do occasionally nibble and we do enjoy the wine.....but as we go so often and for longer periods of time we don`t have to concentrate on making the most of the parks during our time there.

All things to consider.

The pool is a nice pool to be in and around...….shame you missed out on the activities...….I once won an adult beverage doing something......have no clue what it was but the drink was lovely...……

Shame you didn't get to see the new show in the Studios. people are rude...….I was at the front where we were standing and a girl of around 16 or so tried to knock me out of the way to get to where I was standing......that wasn't happening...……

And glad you enjoyed FJ...….it is a fabulous ride...….you can just walk through the EP line and stop wherever you feel like to see everything the line has to offer......we do that now and again and just let folks walk pass...…...but it is such a good ride!!!

Loving reading about your trip...…..

Glad you enjoyed FJ! I still get nervous when I first get on the ride! I still really don't like the part where you are laying on your back almost upside down!

I've still to see the castle light show but hear it's lovely. Yes- I need to find out the best vantage point too!

Day 5-Thursday

We started this day back in the Orchid Lounge. After breakfast we got ready to go back to the pool. It was a beautiful morning we had a great shady spot by the pool and we were having a wonderful time. For lunch we decided to try the nachos as this was something on our list of things to do. They were so good!! I cannot wait to go back and have them again. No one was all that hungry though so of course we didn't finish them. While we were eating them a duck wandered over hoping to get a taste! I felt like I was at home with my dog, he just came right up next to me. I guess he eventually lost interest. We did get to stay in a the pool a little longer before the storm came. We followed our usual routine of getting ready for the parks while it was raining. I have to say that it rained every day that we were there as expected but somehow we barely felt a raindrop! We just always lucked out to somehow manage to avoid the heavy downpours.

We had done the majority of the things we wanted to see in the parks so we were just finishing up some rides that we hadn't done yet. We went on Transformers, it was ok, not my thing really but I didn't dislike it if that makes sense. Then we moved on to the Fast and Furious. I really loved the first movie and had seen some of the others. I thought the line for this was amazing and very nostaglic for the movie. But I didn't actually care for the actual ride. I'm glad we went on it but I don't know if I would do it again.

After that we went to City Walk to have dinner at Hard Rock. My son and I love music so he was really excited to eat here. I think we all got burgers here and the food was very good. Toward the end of our meal I asked the server if they ever play any music videos by my favorite band on the screens. I was thinking he would say no or that he didn't know who they were as they are not a "mainstream" band but I was shocked when he said yes and that he would put it in the rotation for me. He said it may take a half an hour and we were done eating by then. My husband said we should stay and wait but it didn't even take 10 mins for the video to come on. This totally made my night!! I jumped up and grabbed the phone from my daughter so that I could take a picture of the screen!! I'm sure if anyone was watching they would have thought I was crazy! I thanked the waiter and made sure we gave him a good tip!

After dinner my daughter wanted ice cream. It wasn't exactly easy to find. We finally asked someone we saw with cones where they got it and they told us to go to the Harry Potter section. There were some interesting flavors in there, I wasn't planning on getting anything. My kids are pretty predictable with ice cream. My son ordered hard chocolate and my daughter wanted soft. The girl working told her it had a vanilla base but we didn't exactly know what that meant until they served it to her. It was basically soft serve vanilla with a swirl of chocolate in it. I knew that wasn't what she wanted so I told her I would eat it and she could order the hard chocolate. After we ate our ice cream they did some more spells. Then my daughter wanted to look for her souvenier. She knew she wanted an ET plush so we went to the store in the beginning of Studios and she took forever hugging each different ET to see which one was the softest! I'm trying to enjoy every single moment like this as they are getting older. By then the park was closing so we took the water taxi back and relaxed in the room before going to sleep. Our trip was getting closer to the end.

Glad you enjoyed FJ! I still get nervous when I first get on the ride! I still really don't like the part where you are laying on your back almost upside down!

I've still to see the castle light show but hear it's lovely. Yes- I need to find out the best vantage point too!

I loved that part, it was the Dementors that got me!

Islands Breakfast is lovely.....but if your daughter only ate a few bites, definitely not worth it.

Club Level is good value if you take advantage of it to the fullest. Breakfast can be decent. Lunch snacks aren't worth coming back for and if you use the lounge evening offerings as an early dinner the way some people do, it'll be worth it. Of course depending on when the park closes and how much you want to leave the park to eat. We don`t use it for food. we do occasionally nibble and we do enjoy the wine.....but as we go so often and for longer periods of time we don`t have to concentrate on making the most of the parks during our time there.

All things to consider.

The pool is a nice pool to be in and around...….shame you missed out on the activities...….I once won an adult beverage doing something......have no clue what it was but the drink was lovely...……

Shame you didn't get to see the new show in the Studios. people are rude...….I was at the front where we were standing and a girl of around 16 or so tried to knock me out of the way to get to where I was standing......that wasn't happening...……

And glad you enjoyed FJ...….it is a fabulous ride...….you can just walk through the EP line and stop wherever you feel like to see everything the line has to offer......we do that now and again and just let folks walk pass...…...but it is such a good ride!!!

Loving reading about your trip...…..

I will have to look into Club Level more when we go back. We love to go out to eat and City Walk has so many restaurants that we loved so it may not be worth it in that respect but for breakfast and waters we would definitely use it. I wish there was a better dining plan option that would have worked for our needs. It was just hard seeing the bill for so many out to eat restaurants every day. I know it was vacation but I had already extended our budget by changing over to RP so I was trying to be a little bit careful with our food choices.

I will have to look into Club Level more when we go back. We love to go out to eat and City Walk has so many restaurants that we loved so it may not be worth it in that respect but for breakfast and waters we would definitely use it. I wish there was a better dining plan option that would have worked for our needs. It was just hard seeing the bill for so many out to eat restaurants every day. I know it was vacation but I had already extended our budget by changing over to RP so I was trying to be a little bit careful with our food choices.

Yes, it’s not always “worth” it for some.

The main meal option we don’t really take full advantage of as it is early. But it doesn’t stop us enjoying the cheese and crackers and salad as an appetiser with a glass or 3 of wine.......::yes:: But the food is always lovely.

Coming from the U.K., we want to try as many restaurants as we can that we just don’t have in Great Britain. So we do eat out in restaurants every night, just later.

I think Club Level is fabulous and for families it really is fantastic. I would always recommend it to anyone if it’s a possibility.

Day 5-Thursday

We started this day back in the Orchid Lounge. After breakfast we got ready to go back to the pool. It was a beautiful morning we had a great shady spot by the pool and we were having a wonderful time. For lunch we decided to try the nachos as this was something on our list of things to do. They were so good!! I cannot wait to go back and have them again. No one was all that hungry though so of course we didn't finish them. While we were eating them a duck wandered over hoping to get a taste! I felt like I was at home with my dog, he just came right up next to me. I guess he eventually lost interest. We did get to stay in a the pool a little longer before the storm came. We followed our usual routine of getting ready for the parks while it was raining. I have to say that it rained every day that we were there as expected but somehow we barely felt a raindrop! We just always lucked out to somehow manage to avoid the heavy downpours.

We had done the majority of the things we wanted to see in the parks so we were just finishing up some rides that we hadn't done yet. We went on Transformers, it was ok, not my thing really but I didn't dislike it if that makes sense. Then we moved on to the Fast and Furious. I really loved the first movie and had seen some of the others. I thought the line for this was amazing and very nostaglic for the movie. But I didn't actually care for the actual ride. I'm glad we went on it but I don't know if I would do it again.

After that we went to City Walk to have dinner at Hard Rock. My son and I love music so he was really excited to eat here. I think we all got burgers here and the food was very good. Toward the end of our meal I asked the server if they ever play any music videos by my favorite band on the screens. I was thinking he would say no or that he didn't know who they were as they are not a "mainstream" band but I was shocked when he said yes and that he would put it in the rotation for me. He said it may take a half an hour and we were done eating by then. My husband said we should stay and wait but it didn't even take 10 mins for the video to come on. This totally made my night!! I jumped up and grabbed the phone from my daughter so that I could take a picture of the screen!! I'm sure if anyone was watching they would have thought I was crazy! I thanked the waiter and made sure we gave him a good tip!

After dinner my daughter wanted ice cream. It wasn't exactly easy to find. We finally asked someone we saw with cones where they got it and they told us to go to the Harry Potter section. There were some interesting flavors in there, I wasn't planning on getting anything. My kids are pretty predictable with ice cream. My son ordered hard chocolate and my daughter wanted soft. The girl working told her it had a vanilla base but we didn't exactly know what that meant until they served it to her. It was basically soft serve vanilla with a swirl of chocolate in it. I knew that wasn't what she wanted so I told her I would eat it and she could order the hard chocolate. After we ate our ice cream they did some more spells. Then my daughter wanted to look for her souvenier. She knew she wanted an ET plush so we went to the store in the beginning of Studios and she took forever hugging each different ET to see which one was the softest! I'm trying to enjoy every single moment like this as they are getting older. By then the park was closing so we took the water taxi back and relaxed in the room before going to sleep. Our trip was getting closer to the end.

Lovely day again........

Bula Bar nachos is best on property. I think even better than M’ville.......it’s not as daunting to eat for one.......

I’m with you on TF........always could take or leave it.......till last year it knocked me bad.......not as bad as Simpson’s, but won’t ride it again.

I’m glad the waiter at HRH did that for you........I’m sure no one thought you were crazy.......just having fun.

I have enjoyed hearing about your trip.........

Well, now I have to know which band it was!

Day 6-Friday

Our trip was quickly slipping away from us. One thing I really wanted to try to do was to go to Cabana Bay and use the lazy river. We had brought tubes from home so on Friday when we woke up we decided to go over for breakfast in the food court and to swim. We asked the front desk the best way to get there and they told us that we could walk. We were getting close to the breakfast cut off time so I didn't want to do that so they offered us a car service for $12. We decided to do it and headed over. We had breakfast, I think everyone liked the variety that the food court offered. We were just finishing up breakfast when it started to storm. We waited around for a bit and did a little shopping in the gift shop. There was no sign of the weather clearing though so we ended up giving up. We went to the bus stop to wait for the bus to go to City Walk and then we would take the bus back to RP. We got back to RP and changed into Park clothes and got ready for our last day in the parks. We had really done all the rides that we wanted to so today was the day that we could each do our favorites again. The whole trip my son and I had been eyeing up Rip Ride Rockit but hadn't had the courage to do it.

The kids wanted to go back to the Fieval Play area so we headed there first and they spent a while running around there. While they were playing I got some popcorn and enjoyed watching them run around. When we were done there we went on ET and MIB again. Those rides were my husband and my picks. The kids both wanted to do Forbidden Journey again so we took the train over. My husband decided to sit FJ out this time. The stand by line was 90 min long and I looked at my watch when we went in and as soon as we got to the front and we waited only 8 mins which is probably the length of time it took for us to walk to the beginning. I was still a scardey cat on this one but it was so fun feeling like you are riding on the broom. After that we went on Kong again. After that we went on two of the rides again in the Dr. Seuss area. We were starting to get a little hungry but I really wanted to see the parade in the Studios.

For some reason we decided to walk back over instead of taking the train. We walked to the area where Mel's diner is to watch the parade. We got there about a half hour early and just relaxed and people watched while we were waiting. My son and I were watching RRR and timing how long it took to get to the top. I kept mentioning that if he wanted to go on it that this was his chance. He didn't really seem liked he wanted to though. The parade started and I was surprised by how short it was. After that we left and went into City Walk for dinner. We knew we wanted to go to Bubba Gump. We had about a half hour wait for this one, it was the first time we had to wait for a restaurant. It was only a 30 min wait and I think it was because it was about 7:30 and a Friday night. We really loved Bubba Gump. My husband and I had gone only once before in NYC. I had a cesear salad with shrimp and it was great. We didn't get dessert because my daughter wanted a milkshake from Toothsome. When we finished dinner she asked if we could do one more ride. This was it, we didn't have park tickets left for Saturday so it would be our last time in the parks this trip. I told her we definitely could go back in but then there probably wouldn't be time to get her milkshake as it was already 9:00 and we had early breakfast reservations with the Minions in the morning. She was ok with skipping the milkshake so we headed back into the park for the last hour. We went on Minions and the line went pretty fast this time. We still had a little time left so we went on Fallon again. It was almost 10:00 and the park was about to close.

I asked my son if he wanted to do RRR with me as I didn't want to leave and regret not going on. He didn't but I did! I love music as I had mentioned before and the concept of this ride seemed amazing. My all time favorite ride is Aerosmith's Rockin Coaster in Disney so I thought this would be similar. I had read some reviews about the ride being rough to some people but I had also read that a lot of people got motion sickness on the simulators and we didn't. I got up my courage and ran into the ride all alone. There was no way my husband or daughter would go on this ride and my son didn't want to try it. The express line moved fast, I basically walked right on. I chose my song, Motley Crue's Kick Start My Heart. I was nervous about the incline but it wasn't as bad as it looked. Thats when it all went downhill, literally, ha!! I've been on a lot of rollar coasters but this was by far the roughest one I have ever been on. My head was shaking back and forth so much the entire ride. It was not enjoyable to me at all. I was really disappointe because I was expecting it to be fun. I was really glad that my son decided he didn't want to do it after all. I may never hear Kick Start My Heart the same way again!

It was after 10 by then so we had to leave. We were sad to leave the parks as it had been such a fun week. I decided that we could stop in Toothsome and try to get that milkshake after all but the ice cream line was so long we couldn't wait. My daughter was ok with it though and I told her if we had time tomorrow we would go back and get one. For whatever reason this was the night that we decided we would walk back instead of taking the water taxi. I just wanted to get back asap so I could take something for my head.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!