• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Timer

twatson

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone, this is my first post. Although I have been to WDW many times, read and followed, the fantastic tips and reviews posted in this forum for quite a while, I decided to break down and try this for myself. I am leaving this Friday from good ole Virginia having just braved Isabel. Needless to say, I need a vacation!!!!! But I do have a question or two, I will be staying at The Wyndham Palms Resort and Country Club. What can I expect there?. What is the best section to stay in? Hope I'm doing this right.

Thanks
:D :D

It's great to see you here, <b>twatson</b>! Welcome :)

Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome. I am leaving Friday, and look foward to a trip of a lifetime, thanks to all the tips many of you have posted in this forum. Great job one and all!!!! You have no idea have much hapiness you help others find.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter