First time using the dining plan

2littleprincesses28

Mouseketeer
We are going to WDW in Dec we have the free dining and we upgraded to TS I have some questions...

1.when we go to our ADR do we pay anything...tax...tip???

2.Are we on a special limited choices menu?

3.What do we get at each meal I heard from somewhere it was appitizer,main course and dessert?

4.We already made our ADR did they need to know inadvance we have free dining?
Thanks for your help!!

Basic DDP (not DQSDP) gives you the regular menu as opposed to a special DDP menu
TS adults =
Main course
Drink
Dessert
TS kids 3-9=(from the kid's menu)
Appetizer
Entree
Dessert
Drink
or for adults and kids 1 buffet
DDP does NOT include glow-cubes,alcoholic bev.,tip
I think I've gotten it correct..oh and if the DD/DS is younger than 3 they can share your meal at no additional charge

HTHY and congrats on your vacation:yay:

Here's a link I found that probably does a better job explaining
http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/m...09 Disney Dining Plan - Walt Disney World.pdf

1. Tip

2. No

3. Appetizers are on the Deluxe Dining Plan. On the regular DDP, any appetizers at table services you pay for (along with tip). And desserts cannot be substituted for an appy, just in case you want to ask. ;)

You don't need to mention when you make your ADRs. I believe that at any 2 credit meal (HDDR, etc.) your gratuity IS included, otherwise it is not. You may tip with cash, or charge on your room acct.

You may want to read through the FAQ posts in the "Everything you always wanted to know" sticky thread at the top of this forum.

Gratuity is not included in ALL 2 credit meals. It is included at Cinderella's Royal Table and the 3 dinner shows. Also, for pizza delivery and in-room dining. Everywhere else, you need to pay the gratuity.

Discussion about tipping amounts and practices should take place on the Tipping Information Thread at
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2056032

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter